broke the emperor

good clan effort

the following people get credit for theis help in breaking the emperor:
Marc Antony (#44)
FD8 kill all.. Error..error (#82)
Black Addlers (#66)
Death Eater (#10)
Shade of Blue (#28)

thanks, and sorry if i missed anyone who helped.

cloud

the round doesnt end till he's dead, right?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Aqualis

Fuzzy Devils sent you 20 bil dollars.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

round doesnt end till the 28th regaurdless of the status of the emp.

congrats Peace and ICE
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

^^ yea well I send him like 25 billion and about 10billion worth of troops...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Death Eater

I sent him 200 mil networth worth of troops, so I did my part...

I hope this set ends soon...its been b-o-r-i-n-g pwning Fire...and I've been with Ice the entire set too
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Yes.. I don't like this set. Its boring. Attacking and being attacked was half the fun. Plus I'd be in the top ten by now if I could get more land. *Laughs at self* Of course being the idiot that I am, I may not... *As he leader loots for 60 turns instead of goldmining* Darn FaF... I was just on it before I got here, and was in the habit of leader looting. BTW, I'm in ice too... guess all I really did is beat up a few people in Fire... joined basically when I signed up for reg.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Well, you guys had the most good/active players on your team from the start. and when you took Peace and killed Nohc for the second time... Little old me, attempting to get net. And failing. 1 vs. 23 is no fun.  

Peace Alliance

are you kidding? rc, i'd be havin a hoot if i were you, half the ice clan has NO defenses... you have so much oppertunity, i would be eating it up, lol.

sept that they would kill me instantly.

Gen. Volkov

Well.. I suspect he would be enjoying himself like you suggest, but also like you suggest, he would be killed rather quickly. At the moment there is exactly ONE person in all of Fire who has a NW higher than well the starting one really. Boar the fighter. Congrats man. You are the last Of the Fire clan to have any real NW at all. Everyone else is dead. And your NW is 2 million or so.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

geez.. about friggen time.. oh wait.. riiiight.. me and josh already did that a few weeks ago! *rolls eyes*

No big accomplishment seeing as how all fire gave up after josh was disabled.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Well as I understand it.. Josh wouldn't have been disabled if he hadn't CHEATED. S o the real congrats go to the clan who actually broke the emp on their own merit rather than riding the on the back of a cheater. I don't blame fire for giving up.... if I was as outclassed as they currently seem to be, I would too.

Death Eater

yeah, fire shouldn't have been spanked that hard...hehe, but Ice just proved too tough...

I jsut realized I have4 most offenses and 3 kills...thats what happens when I switch to war mode
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Heh. I still wish I had been there earlier. And switch to war mode DE? LOL. More like that's what happens when I last the longest of anyone in the set.... the only people older than you are the emps! LOL. But there is one close to you in number (hades) sniper... how do his offenses/kills compare to yours?

Death Eater

I have 3.5 times more offenses than (hades)-Sniper if thats who your referring to...so yeah
user posted image