dream car

Started by Peace Alliance, November 19, 2004, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

whilst we're on the topic of cars...

whats your dream car?

Gen. Volkov

Um... well depends on what type your talking about. For an everyday car, prolly a souped up Lexus/Bentley/Mercedes Benz/BMW. Sporty typ car... A souped up Corvette, still for everyday driving. For a special car, that needs good roads and is only driven rarely, definitely a European job like a Mclaren F1 (Worlds fastest production car) or a Ferrari F50, or a Lamborgini (Diablo or otherwise).
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

hehe..
me and Volkov were just discussing this...  

Crazy Soviet: What about you?
Crazy Soviet: What car would you get/
Crazy Soviet: ?
windhound96: *ponders*
windhound96: get like a diablo Mer-somthin and sell it off
windhound96: ^_^
windhound96: and get 10 cars in it's place
Crazy Soviet: LOL
Crazy Soviet: Ok
Crazy Soviet: :)
Crazy Soviet: What ten cars?
Crazy Soviet: lol
windhound96: 64.5 tang
windhound96: hehe
windhound96: new camero
windhound96: *newest
windhound96: it's discontinued
windhound96: hrm..
windhound96: make that a firebird..  same chasis, I like Pontiac thogh..
windhound96: yeah..
windhound96: probably get a Pontiac Sunfire..  just 'cause they look spiffy
windhound96: oooh!  and an old pink Caddie with fins..
windhound96: hrm..  maybe not pink..

^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

he was talking about that to me too, so i guess this topic isn't as much of a coincadence as you thought eh? lol

windhound

I asked him first, then he asked you ^_^

so what about you Peace?
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

I have a car. It is blue. It is invisible. It is non-exsistent. It goes beep.

That is my dream car.

Beep.

RazorClaw

Italdesign Schigera. NOw I just need to dig up the $400K...

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovMclaren F1 (Worlds fastest production car)
Not anymore, something that start with an S, costs 1,000,000 dollars. I can't remember the name.

Modified '69 Camaro. Modified '70 Chevrolet K2500 (it's a truck). An original Shelby Cobra.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Germania

Quote from: windhoundhehe..
me and Volkov were just discussing this...  

Crazy Soviet: What about you?
Crazy Soviet: What car would you get/
Crazy Soviet: ?
windhound96: *ponders*
windhound96: get like a diablo Mer-somthin and sell it off
windhound96: ^_^
windhound96: and get 10 cars in it's place
Crazy Soviet: LOL
Crazy Soviet: Ok
Crazy Soviet: :)
Crazy Soviet: What ten cars?
Crazy Soviet: lol
windhound96: 64.5 tang
windhound96: hehe
windhound96: new camero
windhound96: *newest
windhound96: it's discontinued
windhound96: make that a firebird..  same chasis, I like Pontiac thogh..
windhound96: yeah..
windhound96: probably get a Pontiac Sunfire..  just 'cause they look spiffy
windhound96: oooh!  and an old pink Caddie with fins..
windhound96: hrm..  maybe not pink..

^_^
Your dream car is a Cavalier?  :rolleyes:  

Peace Alliance

me you ask?

well, mine is the mitsubisi lancer, ralley car version. i'd get some guy who's smart with engines to give me all the toots i need for it to go whoosh, then i'd customise the interior myself with costom seating, PS2 with TV's in the back of the front seats, obviously a really good sound system, a laptop with high speed internet thats connected to the stereo system so i can listen to my mp3's that way and DL while i drive! lol. i'd also get a full body kit on it, and i might just change the rear lights to look like that of a new volvo rather then the lancer lights, 'cause i really like the volvo ones, or perhaps toyota lights, but ionno what kind.

that would be my dream car, but i also have dream car #2. its called an Eagle. i donno if you've seen one of these, but its one of the first cars to have 4 wheel drive, so its got HUGE tires, and its 3 feet of the ground. the exterior is almost 100% wood paneling!!! lol, and its got a wagon. it would be my shag mobile for sure. i would customise it to have all the bells and whistles like the lancer, only so that it would look stock too. it would be so hot, honestly, i would get all the woman! look out nicks girlfriend!

Gen. Volkov

First off... LOL at Peace's last post. You do that.. I'll just stick with my Ferrari and get all the HOT chicks lol. Secondly.. Someone please point out to me WHERE in windy's post it says that windy wants a cavalier..... only thing I saw was that he wanted a Sunfire and a Firebird.... not exactly the BEST cars in the world, but a Firebird can be respectable, the the Sunfire looks pretty sweet. Heck if I could have any car I wanted and didn't have to worry about it being street legal, I'd want my brothers Firebird after he's completely done modifying it. Right now its fast as all get out, when he's done, it will blow away a Ferrari. It can already hit 150 mph no sweat, and smoke Corvette's of any year. That's with just his beginning motor and no supercharger. He plans to drop a 454 big block in it and supercharge it. In layman's terms... its gonna be REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST. And quick. We're talking a 8 or 9 second car here. (Again for laymen, it will run the quarter mile in 8 to 9 seconds, for a reference, a corvette can run it in 12-14 seconds depending on the year and mods it has. That's a HUGE difference.) Course by that point it won't really be street legal any more... or have any stock parts left other than possibly the doors.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

I wouldnt mind a Cavalier though ^_^  nice, cheap, relitivly dependable cars..  Chevy is great

*pets firebird*  she is purdy as is, why bother with god knows how many thousand in upgrades?
and what's the point in having a car that isnt street legal anyhow O.o  
you can take it to a track, sure, and it goes nicely, but..   why?
the speedlimit will be 65 no matter how fast your car can go ^____^

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* Cavaliers are nice.. and I was just saying what I would want if being street legal wasn't a problem.

windhound

yep..
but my question was why upgrade a car like your brother is apparently doing?
you said it'll go real fast when it's done, but what's the point?  is he going to use it to race or what?  or is it just a hobby piece where he'll finnish it then put it on a shelf?

just curious..  

Gen. Volkov

Oh. Yeah. Guess it would be good to mention that he plans to race it someday. Probably in a long distance race out west. That's why he's modifying it like he is.