Do you have a car?

Started by wolf bite, November 19, 2004, 09:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Just thought we should put this in one place.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

I want to drive. But, alas, I am too young.

windhound

I have a car, too bad it does not run

yeah...  meh..  *stares at it sadly*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Boar the Fighter

I'm to young to drive.. :( Whish I could though...

Arguia Zsah

I have a car. It is blue. It is invisible. It is non-exsistent. It goes beep.

Ashyra Nightwing

Beep.

If I had an invisible car it would be orange.

Yellow Eyes

Driven before, but alas, am still young to drive, until next year. *grin*

Aqualis

I can drive. To young to do it legally though, well not if I had a permit, have to have drivers ed before I can get one of those though. *can't wait till January* I have a car.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Juby (Tercios)

I am old enough to have a car and even have a license but I only got the license cause I needed some form of photo ID, I don't have a car and don't really want one.  much more economical and environmentally sound to use public transportation.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Germania

Sonoras

Umm....no, but I expect to get one.....soon....*hint hint*

The Lady Shael

Loan me one...

I only have my permit at the moment, but I can get my license in about a month. No idea when I'm going to get a car though.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

ahh, well i've got my wonderfull gwendelin.

thats the name ov my van.

its green, and has a ton of dents (not from me i assure you) and a lot of other stuff wrong with it... but the good part is it runs. runs like a fox! she've already taken me to many wonderfull places. like school every day... and to camp, and ottawa and other places too.

this summer she will be taking me and my friends across canada, so i have to treat her nice, and i do

Germania

Quote from: The Lady ShaelLoan me one...

I only have my permit at the moment, but I can get my license in about a month. No idea when I'm going to get a car though.
1993 Cavalier Wagon, 1991 Plymouth Acclaim, 1988 Honda Accord Ex-i, 1989 Honda Accord LX, and a 1988 Plymouth Grand Voyager.

You probably don't want any of the above. Wagon is going for scrap metal, nailed the oil pan on a rock and the engine seized. Plymouth Acclaim's power steering pulley broke off the motor, no pulley = no serpentine belt = no alternator = not going to make it very far. 1988 Accord blew it's tranny. 89 Accord's a parts car, which I pulled a motor and tranny from for the 88 and is being sent to scrap. The Grand Voyager is my only working car :rollseyes

Kilkenne

Kilk enjoys his car...

Black jeep.

Yup. A jeep.