Just a little bit of help from everyone...

Started by The Lady Shael, November 18, 2004, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Ashaman never held top ten in Reg... btw, DE, it'd be a lot harder for Josh to win in QMT than here, because everyone would be trying to kill him...  

Menatus

Hope Eternal! Or Menatus. Either way, I'm still 2nd empress.  

Death Eater

why would everyone try and kill him in QMT??? Nobody knows who the (hades) he is, and neither do they care...he hasn't proven anything there, so we don't give a (junk).

And Ash only played Turbo for real...and he warred the entire server with 2 other QMT'ers and still finished 2nd next to his fellow QMT'er.
user posted image

Germania

Quote from: Death Eaterwhy would everyone try and kill him in QMT??? Nobody knows who the (hades) he is, and neither do they care...he hasn't proven anything there, so we don't give a (junk).

And Ash only played Turbo for real...and he warred the entire server with 2 other QMT'ers and still finished 2nd next to his fellow QMT'er.
Invite your 10 QMT players to this round of regular. Just for fun.

wolf bite

Seems like a good expedition game. RWL?s 10 best against QMT?s 10 best.

Doesn?t Ad the Rat?s sig have all the names of all the players, that seems like it would be a good screen shot.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Veranor

Quote from: Germania
Quote from: Death Eaterwhy would everyone try and kill him in QMT??? Nobody knows who the (hades) he is, and neither do they care...he hasn't proven anything there, so we don't give a (junk).

Invite your 10 QMT players to this round of regular. Just for fun.
Why not vice versa?

RWL has more features. QMT has less. Would it not be easier for RWL players to adapt to QMT?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Death Eater

RWL is also easy to take advantage of the code, seeing how there are a lot of holes (i.e. Josh being able to hit those high nets). That doesn't happen EVER on QMT.

So, I invite any 10 RWL players to QMT for next set (beginning December 1st) to try and see how you stack up against the best. The sets/eras are only one month, but the turn rate is 250/100, 1 turn/10 minutes. Basically, you can play at least once every 2 days.

You shouldn't have much problems adapting, as it is the classic code - solid, but without many gimmicks.

Make a clan, perhaps titled "RWL players," and you guys can see what your up against.
user posted image

Juska

They better not make a clan DE, or if they do they better not use any stupid tactics liek ZAP or we will kill everyone of them ;)

Ya, and QMTers have nothing to prove to you so getting them to play here competivily would be next to impossible.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Hummmm, I was just checking out your site. Seems that it does not let new members join, nor can I find a help file to see the math of the game. Seems to be a bit unfair for people to jump in not knowing the game.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Death Eater

for one, new players cannot join because it is in its last week of the set, so it doesnt want people creating on the last day and getting FA'ed or something, etc. Its a rule that makes sense, so you have to wait until the next set starts (it says on the login page...I believe its the last day of November/beginning of December)

Finally, no one knows the exact math behind the game because it doesnt want you to focus on numbers all the time, it forces you to do some experimentation. Within the first week, you'll understand how the game plays in terms of numbers
user posted image

Juska

Well, sign-ups are closed the last week, check back on the 1st you can sign-up then.

The game guide is fully functional, if you want the code download it, it almost the exact same as RWL seeing RWL is based off it, only differences are: You get 1/3 the amount of land in leader land grabs, there is an upkeep on grain and no special race spells, everything else is in the game guide.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

I've played there. It's relatively hard to adapt any RWL strats to the game. I would suggest trying completely diffeent ones. The turn rate makes the difference. When QMT players are here, they have twice the time in which to run basically the same strat. I know I improved here as a result of playing at QMT. But I still think that many RWLers better than me could do quite well there. I would really love to see Holby and Wolf play there, I think that would be a set for the ages.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Ya, we'd have to brake out the BL()()DLUST then, eh DE?

Current Empires:

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Arguia ZsahPut me on! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

mwhahahar!
yiss yiss me TOO!!!

And Aqualis yours is not complete it does not have me on it :angry:

LOL :lol:  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

I realize that the topic strayed a bit... but still it's an interesting subject. Why can't you comment on that? Also.. there's an obvious reason you weren't included. You aren't an old player or a major part of RWL's past. Now be quiet for a bit Demonslavers!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES