Just a little bit of help from everyone...

Started by The Lady Shael, November 18, 2004, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hey, I'm making a RWL desktop, and it includes a bunch of words going on the back. All RWL-related stuff, people, clans, terms, inside jokes, whatever. I've already got a lot down, but if you want to be on it, make a list of whatever you want, and I'll consider it. I'll be choosing mostly well-known things, stuff that the majority of RWLers will know, but obviously there'll be a lot of room left over. Suggest anything you want, as long as it's RWL-related. Inside jokes that are remembered or old clans are welcome ideas.

See what it looks like so far:
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

.......it's so purtyful..... *stares*
Hmm... I'll try to think of something else to go on it...

Fuzzy green queso for president? Stomple™?

Nohcnonk

Put *bubble*  And Nohc.  At least fangirls. XD

I wasn't here around the beggining so I'm not going to have many ideas from that time period...

Edit: Are you gonna make different sizes of the image so people with higher resolutions don't have to stretch it?

Ashyra Nightwing

What about 'I don't give a flying crumptet?'

The Lady Shael

Yeah, after posting that, I just realized it's not going to be as big as I thought it was...don't worry about that, I'll fix that up.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing.......it's so purtyful..... *stares*
Hmm... I'll try to think of something else to go on it...

Fuzzy green queso for president? Stomple??
Stomple? is my word...I trademarked it...

You owe me money now  :lol:  

RazorClaw

Quote from: Aqualis

Does that help any?
I'm not on that... Try spiffy, fisheth, CAFIPUBEC...

Gen. Volkov

The Hounds of Ulster? Cool... I'm on aqualis' thingy twice. Woof is my invention. hehe. Oh and don't forget SD and that Rome themed one. Or that opposing clan from first era to Stormy's clan... what were those to I thing one was DE or something like that. I loved the formal way people in gamed messaged each in the first era.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

hmyay?

to finish off shael's thing, you should have fenix>all  about 100 times...:)

and i'm in aqualis's 3 times, at least.. saw 2 of my reigning clans, and my name... too bad there's no tarsonis in there.. should be in huge bold letters.. on both of them, as the dropback.
since i have had the most influential impact on rwl, and i am also most definitely the undisputed greatest player of all time.

:)

Arguia Zsah

Put me on! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

mwhahahar!

Juska

Josh, play qmt and win then we can see who is the best player of all time, Ashaman could destroy you as could 10 other qmt players.

Course it's a RWL banner, so it should have wolf bite and hypocrit an accuser and good admin plastered all over it along with your name.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Nice one Juska. And Josh.. your good. But not the best. Wolf can beat you, and so can Juska, as long as you don't cheat, or have multiple allies pumping you up.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

josh, you may be good here, but it doesn't mean much for you as a general promisance player unless you have owned on a server like QMT...where many of the best players in the game can be found.

You can abuse RWL code, but its much harder (not impossible) to abuse QMT code
user posted image

Scarwake

*pokes shael* Put my name on there, WOOT I see 2 of my thingies on Aqualis'

<==}= & my name, wootness
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album