Turbo

Started by Juska, November 18, 2004, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I know we don't usually start turbo suggestions till later, but I personally though this set was a huge dissappointment.

Right, so my suggestion is that next set the only land taking attacks allowed should be city capture, surprise attack and standard attack. Maybe leader land grab, but with 1/4 the land gain. This will make the unused troops and balancing very important. So what do you think?  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Please no. I don't want to mass all the troop types. I would like to play again at some point. And you know very well that stoats are my preferred troop.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Oh, yes.. Let us change the game so that it benifits almost no one but Juska..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

LOL. My point exactly.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Having it so that you only get 1/4 the normal land from leader attacks makes it so that you couldn't stop people with tons of weasels and/or other troops, and you could decimate a leader masser's ratio with suicides.  Of course, I'm sure Juska had an intent to make this more of a troop than leader centered round.

Still, I figure a leader masser with a good amount of weasels would be a pretty good way to go.

Though a round of mainly defensive play could be fun.

Juska

Hmm, ya weasels and leaders would probally pwn all, better it make it no leader land grabs......

Benefits only me? What are you talking about just because I don't enjoy leaders doesn't mean this only benefits me, it just means leader massers will have to buy some troops once in a while instead of massing food if they want to win.

You can still mass only stoats, you just have to use stfds.

This will a.....gtg post later
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

We need another no leaders round...  

DemonSlavers

Quote from: JuskaHmm, ya weasels and leaders would probally pwn all, better it make it no leader land grabs......

Benefits only me? What are you talking about just because I don't enjoy leaders doesn't mean this only benefits me, it just means leader massers will have to buy some troops once in a while instead of massing food if they want to win.

You can still mass only stoats, you just have to use stfds.

This will a.....gtg post later
NOOOOO dont mass anything!
      Let the other people have a chance LOL :lol:
                Umm you can mass then send me all the aid sound good
                            prob. NOT :(  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Naltaca

Yeah, this round was kinda... horrible. To put it lightly. It was a lottery at the start to decide who got put on which clan and the Ice clan got stacked against the Fire clan and eventually their entire clan got decimated. I say keep everything the way it is, excluding the Ice and Fire clans of course, but add the land buying thing again because that was much fun. Cheerio!
COOL STORY BRO

Nohcnonk

Ooh.  Land buying again would be fun.  Maybe land buying but with no leaders?  There would be less land as well since leader massers bought most of it last round.

David

yea, that was really fun!

Retto

This land is:
No Clans
Land Catching
Buy Land (+Your Land/3 for Your Networth*(35+(Leaders/Land*25/150)))
Goldmine slopes more...so you need a better ratio for it to work as well.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nohcnonk

Is the amount you make from Goldmine any different?

cloud

wait, so u can buy land this round? cuz i didnt see a buy land option anywhere...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

windhound

...it's under 'scout'...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't