Name's for New Era

Started by Dead Eye, November 15, 2004, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Ragefur was Ramtics Tribe.

Or as someone, who I sadly don't remember, else put it, Romantics Tribe.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Germania

Holt Lutra was #458, it was Beatles' brother Ken as far as I can remember.

windhound

josh was most certainly not 811 ^_^
Tarsonis, 124ish
holbs was indeed 121 and usually bragging about being older :D
'course, Windhounds 116 twas older than both  :D  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Romantics tribe...XD Priceless.

I said John, not Josh.

windhound

*blinks*
*yawns*
indeed you did!
my brain is running on powersave mode
they both have Jo in them  ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Quote from: AqualisRagefur was Ramtics Tribe.

Or as someone, who I sadly don't remember, else put it, Romantics Tribe.
Ratimics Tribe, as I recall now.

*falls over laughing* Oh wow, Romantics Tribe, I completely forgot about that...man, that was hilarious...I used to bring that up so many times...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

*Notes

Ratimic's Tribe = Ragefur

How did one get Romantic from that? I see some resemblance...but sound it out...Odd. Must be a girl thing. *Blank stares at Shael*

The Lady Shael

Hehe. ^_^ *pats Kilk* Someone made a major typo a VERY long time ago. Don't remember who it was, but it was on the old forums, and I can't remember who it was.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*waves small flag* That was me. LOL. I forgot about that. Alas. I will never remember my number from first era. But I was in the double digits, cause darn it, I was THERE when stormy and retto got made Admins.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Wasn't it Beatles? I'm sure it was.. But then again I'm probably wrong. *walks off muttering*

Gen. Volkov

Well I thought it was me. Might have been Beatles. Things are a little hazy from back then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

Um... you weren't there Volkov unless under a different name.  
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Under a different name I was. I had to make a new one cause I couldn't remember the old. LOL. I think it was Cuchulain or something close back then. Not sure though. If we could ever get a list of old board members I could tell you. My first account was Hounds of Ulster in the game. [edit] As it is now. Just joined reg.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe. You'll have to guess who I am on Reg. this time...

Garagas Ledavas

I've almost always been Garagas Ledavas, except for the one time we had that SD clan, so if I decide to join again I'd probably be this name. ;)
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image