Name's for New Era

Started by Dead Eye, November 15, 2004, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germania

When was Nev ever Bogfoot's Imaplers?

RazorClaw

Sorry, I got him mixed up...  

~>John<~

hmmm.....what was my first name? i cant remember, lol. its too hard. I'll probably just do John.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania

Quote from: ~>John<~hmmm.....what was my first name? i cant remember, lol. its too hard. I'll probably just do John.
Hexans #811 I think...

Holby

Yes, it was The Hexans, but the # was not 811. Bogfoot's Impalers was Bogfoot. Whether the guy had a common name other then that I dunno, but he was fairly good :)
In this case, I guess I would be Hair Raisers, but Xeno and myself are the switchy people :)
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Nah,  my first account was Ashyra's Horde (#641)
I don't really want to use Ashyra Nightwing for my next account name.
This round I got to rank 4 with Temperate Storm. But as soon as I told people who I was... well, I was back to rank 20 again. Maybe people just don't like me...  ;)

Yep, Bogfoot was just Bogfoot. He had a forum account here, if I remember correctly..

Guthorm Swordmaster

Sure I'll use my name. But could I use The Wolves? I think everyone knows me as that by now...

The Lady Shael

Eh. As far as I can remember, John's number /was/ #811. I always associated numbers with people, but I'm thinking of 711 or 611 or 911, and none of those seem to fit. Not that that's important anyway.

And yep, Bogfoot was Bogfoot, Nev was Northlands Raiders. <--- including the period at the end. ^_^ That period always annoyed me.

How many other RWLers first accounts can you remember? Retto was Deran-Jed Pumer Clan...Stormy was Sons of Delor, of course. Raine was The Sovereign Guard, #237. Teufel was Teufel.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

I think Peace was Peace Alliance first he played too..  donno..  I remeber him sending me a message complaining I had attacked him ^_^
Alacazar (sp) was Timberwolves Tribe (?)
Alaline (sp) Timberwolves Den
..  was Jedi?!  <-  I know their name..  grah..  cant remember..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Guess I'll stick with Juskabally, would be alot mroe fun if everyone used their common names.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Um.... If I play, it will eithers be Hounds of Ulster or something to do with cows. Possibly just that. Something to Do with Cows. hehe.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

I like the idea of everyone using their titles better.. Like their characters full name.. It /would/ be funner.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yea I guess It would help mebecause i have a score to settle...

Menatus

What was Ragefur's account? XD I can't even remember. I think the number was like, 4. I was Menatus Blackhordem #456 (easy number). Then I think I was #7 in the 2nd round. I actually don't know my current number ^_^;;

Holby was 121...I'm pretty sure John was 811...I think one of Beatles's accounts was 458 or something. The one way at the bottom with nothing but like food.

Bad memory have I.

Cindarin

Peace Alliance has always been Peace Alliance... at least i'm pretty sure he has, I could be wrong.

Silver Dragons will never return. ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image