Name's for New Era

Started by Dead Eye, November 15, 2004, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Ok, for the new Era I want to try something. Some people still have the respect and honor to do this, other's don't just for fun. When (or rather if) the new era starts, let's all make our Warlord names just our "names" Like I will make mine Dead Eye, Kilk will make his Kilk, Razorclaw will make his Razorclaw, ext...This way you can tell who is who in a clan, find old enemies, make allies quicker. I mean I think this would be fun. I'll do it no matter what, but who else want's to?  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

I think it's a neat idea, but I'd prefer to have people go by their usual horde names. I'd be Calvinators, Kilk'd be Kilk's Marauders, you'd be... Something, Nev'd be Bogfoot's Impalers, Klamath, theoretically, would be Aurelia Corps, etc. I like "Calvinators" much better than "RazorClaw".  :D  

windhound

Windhounds may return..  *ponders*  so may Lanturn..  ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Yeah, it seems that original horde names would work as well, because most of us already know our original horde names. We can make a list somewhere if need be. *is always Daughters of Delor, and will be an admin anyway*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Or, we could have a bit of fun...
RazorClaw: Penguins of Delor
Shael: Daughters of Delor
Holby: Butlers' Assistants of Delor
Dead Eye: Brother's Uncle's Nephew's Cousin's Chef's Assistant's Wife's Son's Former Roommate
And so on...  :D  

Peace Alliance

i love playing as peace alliance, but some times that name comes with disadvantages :-p

sure, i'm in

Aqualis

I'll go in for using my original horde name.

Derani Slauter
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

I almost always use Nohc to start off a round.  Then I change it to something completely different most of the time.

The Lady Shael

If you guys ever want to change your horde name during the course of the era, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Kilkenne

Bah. I'm ALWAYS Kilk's Marauders

Heh.

As to the several Delor names:

"Married into the Delor Household for Monetary Reasons" - is that okay?

DemonSlavers

im usually my name anyways.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

bjornredtail

Northland Raiders

That's easy enough. Now, if I could only get my old warlord number back....  :D  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

:P  Forget it. It's my number now.

Tsk tsk, Kilk, I squandered all that fortune six eras ago...^_^

Menatus

Right now I'm..umm...Assembly of Hopeless Dispersion or something. It's got 'hope' in there, just as a clue it's me :-D Don't you love it? It's a wonderful pun, I think. XD Actually it's terrible.

If we're original horde names, would I be Menatus Blackhorde or Hope Eternal? Which do you more recognize? I was MB the first round, and Hope Eternal everafter till now, and Hope when I had a big clan and was in #1 place for a few days ^_^;;

The Lady Shael

You're Hope Eternal. ^_^ Before I even read your post I was thinking Hope Eternal. Hehe, I still remember Hope Returnal, and then Hope Threeturnal, I was really amused by that...

My first ever horde was the Black Raiders, and I even had another two hordes after that before I had Daughters of Delor. *yawns* Wow, I'm tired. I need to sleep.