War with ICE

Started by Blankshots, November 13, 2004, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

I am asking whoever has the control of the war status for fire, to please set it to war on Ice. Ice is at war with Fire and yet, Fire is not with Ice.  Thus allowing Ice to multiple attack while I am limited to olny 21 attacks.....and they wonder why they are winning.

oh and nohc you died first haha you suck
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

wolf bite

*forwarded to Retto*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

I got disabled after my first account was deleted and I made a new one... Is that supposed to happen?

Blankshots

And now as to prove my point, I was just attacked a total of 57 times in less then a minute and just about wiped out, yet I could have killed one of the players that helped if we had been set to war, so guy's don't feel so special, you have an advantage over us that is all, oh and blood wake....your a dork....haha fight with honour, oh ya your a real dork.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

wolf bite

Razorclaw, your account is now active.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Boo hoo, I'm so sad... your insults completely destroy all confidence I have in myself. :rolleyes:

And I didn't die first.  Even you should have known that.

RazorClaw

I was the last single-digit to die, you know...  

Naltaca

Blankshots, this game is to be played with honor more or less. You shouldn't insult Bloodwake just because he's giving a newbie such as your self some helpful game advice. And another thing, get your facts straight. Nohc was far from dying first. I died two days before he did. Jeeze, I'm always overlooked. Even when I was in first place and the other team saw the need to take me out but noooo....
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

keep it civil...

being somewhat friends with the lot of you, I don't want to get involved in arguing.. I don't even think I can play, and if I can, I don't want to.

Nalt, you're not overlooked either.. It was the fact that I was the only one who participated in killing you, and I didn't mention it on the forums such as Peace did with Nohc.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

Maybe me meant first to die, not necessarily by him.  That was the second time that I was killed, the first was very early on.  So, unless anyone died in the first few days...

But the points still stand.  I was obviously killed for my status.

Naltaca

The last attacks made on your account nohc, were on november 3rd. I made it to the top with 50mil nw and then was brought down to 43 and killed on nov 1 as william the conquerer. Henceforth killed before you were.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

*nod*

problem solved.

Edit: I see you've changed your signature..?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Naltaca

Ok, the thing was my secondary hard drive crashed and it was a 120gb hard drive so naturally that's where I keep all my pictures, music, etc. So I look at my sig and stuff and the pictures don't show up so I go to graffiti.net and they deactivated my acount because I was inactive or something so I came up with a new avatar and lost my banners.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

ahh..... You told me about that... Not such a great thing..
I was wondering why they didn't show up earlier..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blankshots

Ok first, Nohc I meant you died before me...all those who thought I did not know what i was saying, don't make assumptions, it only makes you look stupid.

Second, I am not a newbie, I have been playing for over a year, and have almost always finished in the top 15. Noch being so good was taken down by my ex girlfriend who had never played, from 1.4 billion to a little over 500 million. While she finished 4th. All she did was listen to me, and I finished 9th. So newbie I think not...again makes you look stupid commenting not knowing your facts.