who should be the next mod....

Started by DemonSlavers, November 10, 2004, 09:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Yes, it is, Ereptor... And Shael, I didn't hassle you, so why even refer to me at all? Why not "everyone but RazorClaw"? Huh? Now I'm hassling you with a protest that I never hassled you.  

Holby

Ad made a big mistake when he publicly announced who the next mods would be before making them mods. Making someone a mod because they want to be one is not the same thing as picking the best mod.
Right now we don't even need new moderators, Wolf and Shael are doing a fine job.
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

*Tips hat to holby*  Good show ole chap.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Nohcnonk

This poll is cool.

Razor Claw      [ 0 ]      [0.00%]
Nohc                 [ 6 ]     [100.00%]

RazorClaw

Cindarin

I voted Nohc... but now that I see Razor has no votes, I would change my vot if I could... just cuz. ^_^.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

DemonSlavers

Next RWL Mod
Razor Claw  [ 1 ]   [12.50%]
Nohc [ 7 ]   [87.50%]
it seems thats why you were so mad about this topic cuz you knew if anyone is going to be a mod it nohc
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

:rolleyes:  I'm not "mad" about this topic, it's stupid, and it has no relevance as to who would be a mod. This is a popularity contest (which I always lose), not a contest of "who makes a better mod", and they don't even need a mod, so why make the poll?

Nohcnonk

But I'm not popular anymore... :unsure:  

DemonSlavers

IF THEY HAD A FREAKIN OPENING  :angry:  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Then the public's opinion still doesn't matter. Look back in the archives for when people were speculating about Wolf being an admin. And look at how good and fair of an admin he's made. The public's opinion doesn't do diddly-squat.  

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: NohcnonkThis poll is cool.

Razor Claw      [ 0 ]      [0.00%]
Nohc                 [ 6 ]     [100.00%]
Razor Claw  [2]

Nohc  [13]

Nohc... even if he is too tall. :angry:

Shrink people! :angry:

Mwahahahar! :lol:

(no comments abput my height please... :D )

Dead Eye

This whole forum is ~praise Wolf~ except for a few. And I think Public Opinion does matter. I think I would leave if some one I didn't like became MOD. And if I WAS an admin/mod and deciding the next, I would definatly look at who everyone else believes the better canidate. It isn't a popularity vote, I agree. But obviously the public thinks Nohc would do a better job. The bottom line is though, we don't need an extra MOD or Admin. Retto, Shael, and wolf are doing awesome. Sure, we have some old Admins/Mods who do nothing anymore (Cough MR. AUSTIN!) but between Retto, Shael and Wolf Bite we are doing fine I think.

P.S. And I clicked on Razorclaw with one of my other accounts, cuz I felt bad after voting for Nohc and seeing the results  :D  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

DemonSlavers

thank you and i agree i think the public does matter they can help support.  and if 100 people say ya i think so and so should be whatever you think they would let it happen YES if so many people are supporting then it will happen.  And its kind of like the election... yes the higher people are worth more but if the public didnt vote nothing would be accurate, or fair.. so as you can see the public does matter.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

The public wanted Julie as a mod, and she was just GREAT, wasn't she? Like I said, Wolf was an unpopular choice. And they don't need mods. Dead Eye, you are rather sad if you would leave because of a mod you didn't like... The public NEVER voted on mods before.