who should be the next mod....

Started by DemonSlavers, November 10, 2004, 09:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonSlavers

lol i just heard alot about this and im very.. curious to find out...

and yes if you want to be a mod you'd pick your self but if You HAD to which would you pick..

lol Nohc for mod because razor claw make fun of me? ::cries::  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

The Lady Shael

These kinds of polls normally go in the Spa Room...because I put them there. You're lucky Shael is feeling sluggish today. I'm leaving it, but this gets too ridiculous, it's going.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

DemonSlavers

This is not spammish! were trying to figure who the next mod is and i usually dont but im going to have to disagree this is not spam

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

The Lady Shael

I didn't say it was spam. Polls that look to promote the image of a member and/or make another member or other members look bad generally aren't allowed, but oh well. *shrugs*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Peace Alliance

nohc because otherwise the forums would open up to a horrifying world of spam  :unsure:

but its not like this poll matters, we don't even NEED a new mod.

wolf bite

ME, me, me. I want the job too.

*looks both ways*

At this time there is not an opening, and when and if there is, it is unlikely we would say we were talking about it.

How about a poll of a bunch of people that could do the job and ask who people would think would do a good job?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Razorclaw a mod? Lol, why don't we just make Josh an admin(j/k).

Deffinately Nohc.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

You guys are mean.  :D  I don't spam as much as some people... And I sure as heck won't allow it. I mean, look at Shael. She was nice, and normal before she became a... uh, what I mean to say is, she has maintained the niceness and normality that she had previously , and, um, perfected it. She's less... Free. Get what I'm saying? And this poll doesn't matter because they don't need mods and the public doesn't decide.  

DemonSlavers

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Kilkenne

I thought TJ had been in line for a looong while, hadn't he?

RazorClaw

Yes, Shael's even said he's next in line, though he'd be a mod kinda like Stormy's an admin now...  

The Lady Shael

He's too grumpy right now to care about RWL. ^_^ But yes, TJ's been hassling me about it for over a year, so he's probably the closest one to a mod. Except he's rather inactive. And, that doesn't mean you should hassle me too.

RazorClaw

I'm not! I never was! I... Why's TJ grumpy?

The Lady Shael

When I said that, I was talking about everyone, not just you. And, ask TJ himself. He said something about it in his sig, I think...

Ereptor

This poll is disturbing.  *walks into shadow*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*