confessions

Started by sh0e, November 09, 2004, 04:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0e

Quote from: wolf biteI will even post it. Since some fixes will make it less useful.

You become a wildcat. Spend a few days with all leaders and a massing strategy to gain land when your real intent is to build loyalty. Gets tons of loyalty. Then change the loyalty into cash and food, mostly food. Pressgang until you run out of money. Your net will have jumped. Sell your army for money. Keep buying all the food you can from the market and mercs. Stay with the huts to have leader defenes.  When you have full turns again, pressgang again and keep repeating until you are so big that you can?t get enough food to pay your troops.

At least that is how I did it in the past.

Josh made some innervations into the strat. He would be all foragers in a massing strat and build his food. Hopping no one poisoned him. Then get tons of people to send him cash and loyalty. Would then build only a few huts so that the cost of loyalty was low (very cleaver addition) and keep the rest of the land in foragers. Would then pressgang to a ton of armies. Sell off the armies for a large profit. Payback all the cash and loyalty sent to him, with interest. Knowing he was vulnerable to leaders, market all his food. Then when he had turns again, would pull back his food, 20% loss. And do so again. The down fall is that the amount of land he would make from his foragers and his food mercs would not fill to withstand the billion food used per pressgang when he got so big. That is were I believe he had to use the bug.

Wolf Bite
my pressgang runs during last turbo almost never had negative food net
in fact i tripled my stockade of food in one power run

aqualis: it does prove however your lack of reading comprehension

sh0e

Quote from: Nohcnonk
Quote from: sh0ethey were in reference to nick thomas accusations
of which you were throwing yourself in front of

the continuous "you were proven to have cheated" remarks are completely baseless
and show that the people making these remarks are clearly ignorant or incapable of reading
I'm accusing you of cheating.  I think so because you (or Josh, but you obviously were in it with him) got insane amounts of net.

You're accusing me of accusing you.  Basically the "I'm right, you're wrong dealy."
so basically you are accusing me of cheating because im so much better than you (can even conceive) and the erroneous assumption that i had conscious in-game coordination with josh
gotcha.

Tea_of_Persia

Why do you constantly have to reassure yourself that you are better than us? I don't care if you're better than me, really. I've got a good life, and being able to score insane amounts of net on an online game doesn't mean all that much to me.

He's accusing you because, to my knowledge, that amount of net has never been achieved on the game before. That is a very good reason for suspicion.
If you really did do it, I'd think you'd be a little less harsh about it.
More like "Guys, this is awesome, look at my net" or whatever.

Quoteaqualis: it does prove however your lack of reading comprehension
Tell me if I'm wrong but are you saying:
Saying that I can do that without cheating is not proof that I haven't been cheating, it is, however, proof of your lack of reading comprehension.

*raises eyebrow* Right...
Give Peace a Chance

RazorClaw

Tea, you just don't get it. The White House... Wait, where are my reading glasses?  

Tea_of_Persia

Okay, sure. I'll just toddle off now then.
*skips back to VI*
Give Peace a Chance

sh0e

Quote from: Tea_of_PersiaWhy do you constantly have to reassure yourself that you are better than us? I don't care if you're better than me, really. I've got a good life, and being able to score insane amounts of net on an online game doesn't mean all that much to me.

He's accusing you because, to my knowledge, that amount of net has never been achieved on the game before. That is a very good reason for suspicion.
If you really did do it, I'd think you'd be a little less harsh about it.
More like "Guys, this is awesome, look at my net" or whatever.

Tell me if I'm wrong but are you saying:
Saying that I can do that without cheating is not proof that I haven't been cheating, it is, however, proof of your lack of reading comprehension.

*raises eyebrow* Right...
i am criticizing the book thomping people who claim that there is no other possibility when clearly they have no idea what has happened
its called being narrow minded and ignorant
its the reason our last political campaign was nothing more than a gigantic joke and its the reason it will probably stay that way.. people like you

i am saying that both you and him have a lack of reading comprehension because my statement was directly to disprove someone elses statement
they were meant to disprove a comment whose basis was entirely on those observations

i never said it proves that i didnt cheat
it proves that you have no valid reason for claiming that i cheated

Tea_of_Persia

Hehe, okay. 'twould be pretty stupid and pointless to try to argue with you.
I'll just say one thing though. I don't have a narrow mind. Methinks it would be kind of hard to judge me by a couple of posts.
The whole human race is ignorant.
So yes, I'm quite so.
*disappears again*
Give Peace a Chance

RazorClaw

What does "ignorant" mean? I think I heard my teacher talk about it once, but I don't... Look at the pretty white clouds today.  

Nohcnonk

Quote from: sh0eso basically you are accusing me of cheating because im so much better than you (can even conceive) and the erroneous assumption that i had conscious in-game coordination with josh
gotcha.
Some other people are better than me, but I never accused them of anything.  I've already stated my reason for accusing you before-hand.

Don't tell me that you and Josh started playing again at the same time and helped each other without realizing who the other was?  I don't think I'm the only one that seriously doubts that.

sh0e

Quote from: Nohcnonk
Quote from: sh0eso basically you are accusing me of cheating because im so much better than you (can even conceive) and the erroneous assumption that i had conscious in-game coordination with josh
gotcha.
Some other people are better than me, but I never accused them of anything.  I've already stated my reason for accusing you before-hand.

Don't tell me that you and Josh started playing again at the same time and helped each other without realizing who the other was?  I don't think I'm the only one that seriously doubts that.
i know what you said
basically i am so much better than you to the point of inconceivability and my close friendship with josh
in other words i am just too secksy for you

plz share with me where we "helped" each other
the only thing i ever did was periodically drop defenses when he whined to me on aim/msn
so he and his game cronies could scrounge it amongst themselves

as i know you obviously dont have any evidence other than your made up suspicions and allegations
nor have you researched or looked for yourself if your words are in any way true
go ask wolf bite for some evidence of collaboration (of which there will be none)

as far as coincidence of playing
if what josh tells me is true he has been CONTINUALLY playing
and i only joined last turbo round

but you are right in pointing out that it is no coincidence
i only play (any game) when josh mentions it to me
he is my main drive for playing games anywhere at anytime

wolf bite

Quote from: sh0e
go ask wolf bite for some evidence of collaboration (of which there will be none)

Since you said I could say:

The only help that Shoe and Josh did on the last turbo was attacking the other team so as to be a land target for each other. Not cheating at all. However also not very loyal to their own teams to let their own teams be attacked so they could get their teams land before anyone had the opportunity to regain the land from the attacker. Also placing small amounts of armies on the market in order to discourage others from buying out the market from either of them to get to the big armies they were intending to pull back for the net.

Shoe also got little or no aid and broke the emperor at the same time as josh. Shoe may have only used the bug once, that I think I saw. Thus did better then josh.

But there was no way they could aid or help each other since they were on different teams.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawWhat does "ignorant" mean? I think I heard my teacher talk about it once, but I don't... Look at the pretty white clouds today.
stupid or stuborn... i know so teacher called my friend ignorant.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

wolf bite

Ignorant has 2 meanings. Rude and / or uninformed.

Often it is used when people fit both meanings.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Basically it means that you're too dumb to know what you're talking about. ^_^

RazorClaw

Huh?  :D   I knew what it meant, but I was giving the pretence of ignorance... Like a joke, except, not funny...