Started by Perfect, November 08, 2004, 05:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perfect

Alright people, here's what's going on.  I need some loyal people that know how this place works and are willing to support a cause of power.  So send me a message and I'll send you a cookie. ^^

Juska

Too bad I've already got a clan.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Perfect

Clans in your immediate life are not relevant.

Kilkenne

Translation: This person is being an idiot.

Case closed, I've sleuthed our way out of this one, folks.

RazorClaw

Yaaaaaaaaaay, Kilk!  :rolleyes:   :D Depends. Would it be a chocolate-chip cookie with 2% milk?

Veranor

Quote from: PerfectAlright people, here's what's going on.  I need some loyal people that know how this place works and are willing to support a cause of power.  So send me a message and I'll send you a cookie. ^^
What kind of cookie?

We need more details before we can even begin to talk!

What if it was some nasty oatmeal cookie or a stale one!?

EDIT:

Dangit RC... totally didn't see your post

Well my point still stands.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

Welcome to RWL, Perfect, i hope you found my opponent, kilk, a welcoming greater?  :P

As to your plans... perhaps they should wait untill next season? also... chances are because you can gather a large following of supporters, your going to have to prove your skills.  

RazorClaw

Quote from: VeranorWhat kind of cookie?

EDIT:

haha, beat you to it... I mean, your clever joke was not in an attempt to copy mine, which was sub-par, Veranor. I'm modest! Erm, a bit...  

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: VeranorWhat kind of cookie?

EDIT:

haha, beat you to it... I mean, your clever joke was not in an attempt to copy mine, which was sub-par, Veranor. I'm modest! Erm, a bit...
We must now duel to the death.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Claws, paws, sword, bows, or ladles?

Kilkenne

*Produces case containing two silver ladles.*

"Now I want a good, clean fight..."

(Topic is pretty much dead.)

Peace, I only greet people like that who are being arrogant and a bit stupid. So basically, I am saying that basically this person is being stupid. Yup. Like I said...Case closed, unless they can give me a reason to say otherwise, then I will retract my statement.

Nohcnonk

*wants a cookie*

*has SPAM*

Perfect

They're mystery cookies.  Don't just discard my message.  It's super important.

Hannibal

QuoteDon't just discard my message. It's super important.

Don't bother telling us why it's super important, or why we shouldn't discard your message.  We'll just read you mind.   :strange-eyed:

I vote you off the island!  ::disagrees::  

RazorClaw

I dunno... Eating "mystery cookies" is like blindly pressganging 225 times without seeing how much cash/food you have or are losing.