Halo 2

Started by Death Eater, November 07, 2004, 04:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

"On November 9th, Earth will never be the same"

So, who else is counting the days to when the best and most anticipated game to ever be released will finally be available?

I already have my pre-order - the special addition at that. Who here thinks its gonna rock? Also, who thinks that its all just hype?

IMO, its definately not just hype
user posted image

Veranor

I hope it isn't hype. I will be super pissed if it is. Doom 3 was a let-down for me.

That's also the day EverCrack 2 comes out. I may not see my brother for a few days.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

*wishes it would come out on PC*
*doesnt have an X-Box*
*wants one*

My roommate is actually pondering getting an X-Box /just/ so he can play Halo 2...

Halo (1) is awesome ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

According to Slashdot, it got near perfect scores on all of the gaming review sites.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

~>John<~

heh......evercrack......heh.

Halo 2 will dominate, I'm getting an xbox just for the halo games, lol. Stupid halo! go to ps2! ahhhh
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

I played Halo I, and found it to be way over-hyped. It was /good/, but not the best I've played...  

Veranor

Quote from: AqualisAccording to Slashdot, it got near perfect scores on all of the gaming review sites.
LOL

I read that and the comments that followed. Obviously you didn't pick up on the general opinion of the /. groupthink.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Almkman

Hopefully it'll come out for the computer soon.Oh well.My friend is getting it so I can play it there.It should be one of the best games ever.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Aqualis

Quote from: VeranorLOL

I read that and the comments that followed. Obviously you didn't pick up on the general opinion of the /. groupthink.
I was just refering to the snippit at the top. I personally prefer Killzone for the PS2.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Veranor

Quote from: Aqualis
Quote from: VeranorLOL

I was just refering to the snippit at the top. I personally prefer Killzone for the PS2.
Yeah I know, but the comments. Heh.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

Half my friends have halo and are getting halo two. Halo's only real fun if you have like 10 ppl going at it, besdies I don't have an xbox....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Halo'd be more fun for me if my friends weren't such cowards... They never play tanks when I'm playing, because they know I'll win...  

Perfect

Halo is fun!  One of my friends that said he would get it at 1:00 wasn't at school today... hmm...

Wildwood

I got an X-Box just for Holo 2 and it rocks.    
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

RazorClaw

that's it? It rocks? C'mon, do a review!