RWL: Commanders - Round 5

Started by Peace Alliance, November 06, 2004, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

lol, no it was long after mole day. and sign ups haven't even upened yet.

the idea came in a dream... i was chasing the moles down an endless tunnel into a place that can only be described as... *falls over dead suddenly*

Gen. Volkov

(what the elk)? I thought you quit Peace... just checking in to say hi... um cool about commanders. *Hasn't been here in a really long time, has prolly missed quite a bit*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Cindarin

You think you've missed quite a bit?  I don't think I have even been here since last... April or May. ^.^

I'm just getting bored doing what i'm doing so I've decided to check in here. :P
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Lol. Me too. And when was I last here? Oh prolly stopped sometime last summer.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Cindarin

Ah, so we are even then. ^.^.  However I doubt I will be able to join up on cammanders.  I get far oo much English homework to have any time left to do anything.  School sucks. :\

user posted image

Guthorm Swordmaster

Welcome back you two.Homeworks starting to pile up and Im only in 7th grade/year.

Peace Alliance

cindarin don't kid yourself, you don't do homework.

good to see you volkov, you know i can't stay away, lol.

Gen. Volkov

Thanks Guthorm. Good to see you too Peace. Yes I know.. but you seemed so mad last time you left I thought that you would stay away for longer. LOL. Guess I was wrong.

Cindarin

Correction... I don't do my homework until the night before or the day I have to hand it in.  Hehe.  Thanks... but I'm not sure if I'll be staying.  I'm not liking my english mark that much at the moment.  But yeah, just let me know when the sign up is. :P

user posted image

Guthorm Swordmaster

Hey Cindarin thats when I do my homework.

Kilkenne

Hey, let's not run away with the topic, now...

Apparently it's supposed to be about Commanders 5 and yall have hijacked it twice now.  ;)  

RazorClaw

Commanders? Oh, yeah... Has anyone seen the Polar Express?  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol focus on commanders Razor It's all your fault that this topi got off track anyway :D  

RazorClaw

Yes, I know. *makes a poll about toast*

Gen. Volkov

Since when has a topic here ever stayed on topic longer than 5 posts?