Two accounts disabled.

Started by wolf bite, November 06, 2004, 07:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Two accounts disabled.

Over the last few days, I have sat on their accounts without them knowing that I was beside them looking at their Army Status screen. I have seen their food double with only 2 of their turns used. The lowest double I have seen was 521 mil food turn into exactly double that amount to 1,042 mil in only 2 turns. I have seen 3.5 bil turn into 7 bil in 2 turns. Both players just broke the emperors. Unless they can explain how anyone can exactly double their food in 2 turns, they will stay disabled. We are resetting the emperors at the top in order to make the game fair for everyone else. The stats on them may not be the same as you may have spied them in the past.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

sh0e

you obviously have not been checking well enough
its called pub marketing.
it helps a great deal when around 90% of the food can be sold

i wont bother trying to argue about this again
i played solo without help for a reason this time to prove a point
and even got in a fight with a friend because of it

if you want me to explain where i generated the food from feel free to msg me on aim: ****
i actually had a VERY specific strategy this time to make sure my food never went down

EDIT:
i do not like publicizing my information
if you have a reason to talk to me seek out josh or the admins or some other person who knows

wolf bite

Yes shoe, but I have kept track of what was on the market. That stuff was taken off, then doubled. You had a lot on the market and I took that and all aid into account.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

sh0e

Quote from: wolf biteYes shoe, but I have kept track of what was on the market. That stuff was taken off, then doubled. You had a lot on the market and I took that and all aid into account.

Wolf Bite
then you are lying.
i had around over 500+ million starting off (before doing real runs)
and i doubled that in a nw generating run

you still have not talked to me on aim
i am not the least bit suprised

Peace Alliance

whats there for you to explain if he was watching your every move?

except, of course, if you're willing to tell him the exploit.

Retto

A note that the emperprs have been set for the round, so we won't be messing with their stats anymore, and they also don't catch land anymore - so they're staying the same until you guys catch up to them Legitamately.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

i want to see a screenshot of what you are talking about
because quite frankly i dont believe what you are saying is possible
i dont mean to insult your morality.. but i am very sure of myself

wolf bite

Shoe and I had a nice talk. He did ask me to make a fair clarification. Although I am 100% sure that as I sat on Josh?s account, he did make that jump mentioned above several times. However for shoe, I missed any direct jump in his food. I did see large amounts of change in like 160 turns that I (and my calculator) believed to have been 4 times what his configuration was possible to make, thus making the only possible assumption that he had someplace in those turns used the bug. So I can not say 100% that shoe cheated, but reason tells me that he did the impossible.

I have told him that I will not disable a new account if he so desires to make one.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Nohcnonk

Well, that's what has to be done.  You don't see any of these changes in most accounts, do you?

David

Josh recived aid from alot of people, Including me. He DID NOT cheat!!! And nor shoe did. Shoe made everything himself without cheating!They were able to break the emperor cause they are GOOD!!!!! SO wolf bite, I would say you LIEING!

Napoleon

Administration are normally right.  At other places I go to, no one argues with them.

Nohcnonk

Just because you sent him aid doesn't mean that he didn't cheat.  I don't think our admin would just all the sudden decide that he was cheating, and he is very aware that there are many ways to get food.

David

Quote from: NapoleonAdministration are normally right.  At other places I go to, no one argues with them.
This isnt other places is it?! This is RWL!

Nohcnonk

No, but I agree that admin should be accepted...