Congrats to Pres Candidates!

Started by RazorClaw, November 03, 2004, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Disregard the above posts about Rudy, my brother, who is more moderate, forgot to use one of my alternate accounts, which he does from time to time, and therefore said that stuff. Vote Razor, 2008!

Peace Alliance

congrats to bush for winning his first presidential election.

congrats to kerry for having no personality, and dragging the democratic party down with him.

congrats to nader, for earning many votes, in comparison to past years, and having a vioce that was almost, ALMOST.... heard.

~>John<~

congrats to bush for proving to the libs that no matter their claims of selected not elected that you are americas president, and canada, the daily mirror, the du'ers can go die and can go do a certain impossible task
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawCongrats to Dubya for earning 4 more years, and congrats to Kerry for putting up a good fight. Bravo! Wonder who the next candidates will be for both parties?
Republican Candidate in '08: Either Condoleeza Rice or Rudy Guliani. Probably Guliani.
Democratic Candidate in '08: Hillary Clinton

I haven't been around in a while... just started a new account on the game.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

w00t, DC! (Peopel call me RC, which is annoying, so you get that...)  :D  And Peace, that was Bush's 2nd eleciton won...  :rolleyes:  Liberals...

Peace Alliance

nah, this was the first one he actually won.

RazorClaw

Really? How so? If he hadn't won the last one, why isn't Gore president? Or is this another thing you heard on your news or school?

Peace Alliance

my news??  :blink:

he cheated those votes in florida. they weren't his.  

RazorClaw

That's not even the DISPUTE. Dems say that Bush discounted votes that were from people that would have voted Democrat. We don't even know whether Gore would have won even if those votes were counted. They were discounted for the usual reasons, however, such as things not filled out or unregistered voters. But please, go on.

windhound

Bush won Florida this time I believe,
so thus I am content to believe that he would have won it last time
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Hilary Clinton was already president for 8 years...

I predict in the year 2012 Barack Obama WILL be running for president. Can't wait!

He chose his words carefully when everyone kept bringing up the president word - "I will not be running for president in 2008" he never said never!

For anyone who doesn't know who Obama is, he's now the senator or something of Illinois. And he's black.  

The Lady Shael

*agrees with Deathclaw* Rudy for Prez, and Condi for VP, possibly.

And yeah, Hillary for the Democrats. My family was just talking about the 2008 election today, my dad says that Hillary's keeping a careful check of her record so she doesn't appear too liberal. >.>
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Ok.... for one thing.... Cows just cows. They should run the country. Secondly... what does the color of anyones skin have to with their eligibility to be prez? I don't think Obama's color should make a diff one way or another. Besides, just as America isn't ready for a female president, they sure as HECK aren't ready for a black one. Do you know that the number of racist orginizations has actually gone UP in recent years? I can't believe it but its true. And Peace... what's with the Jesus pwns thing in your siggy?  ;)  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Fuzzy Green Queso for president...

*gasp*

GEN. VOLKOV?!? Yay!

RazorClaw

*pokes Volkov* Hmm, you seem farmiliar... Oh yes, that's right, RAF, fighter wing fifty-seven, World-War Two, eh wot?