Congrats to Pres Candidates!

Started by RazorClaw, November 03, 2004, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Congrats to Dubya for earning 4 more years, and congrats to Kerry for putting up a good fight. Bravo! Wonder who the next candidates will be for both parties?

cloud

Arnold vs Hilary Clinton, lmao
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

RazorClaw

*shudders* Arnold's to moderate, and Hillary's... Hillary.  :D  

Kilkenne

Arnold was born in Austria. He cannot run for the presidency.

Hilary Clinton doesn't have a chance, America is not ready for a female president, 4 years may be a while off, but she would be landlslided against, and I think the Democrats will want someone in the white house.

Remember, senate is 55 - 44, REPUBLICAN, House is 231 - 200 REPUBLICAN, and there are more republican governors than Democrats 28 - 20 (2 states have no governor).

So, basically, the Democrats will have to pick someone much stronger than H. Clinton to run for them to try to get some power back onto their side.

Rudy Julliani - Edwards or Wesley Clark again

cloud

I know arnold can't run...im not that stupid, just trying to be funny...  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

RazorClaw

Vote Schwarznegger:
A Beefcakier America

Juska

If they admend the constitution so foreign born citizens can run for president then he could.
I bet Hillary will at least be on the democratic primaries.

Rep. Tom Ridge, or Rudy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Dead Eye

Republicans are trying to change it so foriegn born people can run, obviously for Arnold. And the worse part is, people who don't care would vote for him.

I think H. Clinton is a really good choice, you will have like 3/4ths of all women voting for her because she is a woman. You will have democrats voting for her, and you will have the northern non femanists voting for her. I think she has excellent opions also, and I bet SHE will be the one fixing up this evil Iraq situation. I would definatly vote for her. Of course, I would vote for Rudy Julliani probably more. He has better opions, he is a hero and handled 9/11 great. I will be registrating as a democrat, and that will probably be who is running. Rudy vrs Hillary, and I bet Rudy wins and will run. If either decide to run that is.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Nohcnonk

I also think Hilary wouldn't be a bad choice.

I'd like to say "Good job" to Kerry too.  Almost pulled it off.  Hopefully the political world will change a bit for the better inthe next 4 years.

RazorClaw

Rudy'd be my choice as a Pres next... Dead Eye, exactly how would Hillary fix anything? By getting women's votes?

~>John<~

Rudy- No, The Republican party will not put up a nominee who is pro-abortion. It's not gonna happen.

I love how you call iraq a "situation."

I bet you think terrorism should just be a "nuisance"

BUSH CHENEY '04

Nohc, for the better means............MORE SEATS FOR REPUBLICANS AND PRESIDENCY AGAIN
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Strike the above, unless another candidate came up... Reps now control House, Senate, and White House... *beams*

~>John<~

undoubtedly other people will run, duh. I think it's possible it will be rudy and its probable it wont be. You cant predict so soon, so lets just forget about it.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Veranor

Quote from: ~>John<~so lets just forget about it.
NEVER!!1

How will you feed the political commentators if there aren't wild claims and rumors to talk about?! HOW WILL THEY EARN A LIVING?!!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Kilkenne

Quote from: Dead EyeRepublicans are trying to change it so foriegn born people can run, obviously for Arnold. And the worse part is, people who don't care would vote for him.

I think H. Clinton is a really good choice, you will have like 3/4ths of all women voting for her because she is a woman. You will have democrats voting for her, and you will have the northern non femanists voting for her. I think she has excellent opions also, and I bet SHE will be the one fixing up this evil Iraq situation. I would definatly vote for her. Of course, I would vote for Rudy Julliani probably more. He has better opions, he is a hero and handled 9/11 great. I will be registrating as a democrat, and that will probably be who is running. Rudy vrs Hillary, and I bet Rudy wins and will run. If either decide to run that is.
What people do not realize about electing a female president:

The people that our foreign policy deals with would look down on us, and basically just have another reason to spit on America. Look at how they already treat women. I can't see one being elected in the near future. (16 years) though one will run I bet.

That Obama guy from Illionois might be a good Democratic candidate...Charismatic guy.(I belive he's a Democrat...)

Republicans are not actively trying to make it so a non-American can run for President. It's kind of like the draft rumour. The draft bill was brought up by the Democrats as propoganda. As was that, but it was never used as such.

THOUGH, if there were an amendment to let non-American born people run for the Presidency, Arnold would not get the party's nomination, despite what the ignorant people may want. He is far too moderate. Though he is a member of the party, lately, a moderate is not what the Republicans seem to want. That's what the Democrats have been trying to get. Even in their primary, the 3 that were actually having a race in the first part are/were all pretty moderate. (Kerry, Edwards, Clark)