REWARD

Started by wolf bite, November 02, 2004, 02:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I will pay all the aid I can, until you are too high to send to, for information leading to an exploitable bug. This bug is most likely a food bug, but could also be a market or aid bug.

Buy doing so in the next few days, you will very likely end this era at rank one.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

i still dont believe he exploited... 200 billion food sounds like alot, but it really isnt that hard to get. In turbo I can produce about 500 million in 450 turns, and thats with only about 800k leaders... So over about 5-6 weeks on normal, it'd be possible.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yes but he hasn't got it in 5-6 weeeks.

wolf bite

Right, kind of.

60,000 foragers can make 2 bil food in 450 turns. Even more then you can with your leaders.  However 5 weeks of just doing this and nothing else would only give you 2 runs a week, thus 10 runs. Assuming you could keep the land, with zero army, zero leaders defending you, you would make 20 bil food in 5 weeks. An impressive task!

With your math it would take 4 times longer, assuming you had no army and unlimited loyalty.

If someone had 200 bil when they finished their run, they must have started with about 400 Billion food!

Working perfectly in a forager strat it would take 100 weeks of work.

Working perfectly in a leader strat it would take 400 weeks of work.

All the players in the game put together do not have 400 billion food, so it could not have been on the market.

The mercs do not fill fast enough even with that many foragers to get anywhere near that.

So there is a big reward out there. Everyone try putting different symbols in the buy food and stuff and see if you can buy any from the mercs without the market going down.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Nohcnonk

Quote from: cloudi still dont believe he exploited... 200 billion food sounds like alot, but it really isnt that hard to get. In turbo I can produce about 500 million in 450 turns, and thats with only about 800k leaders... So over about 5-6 weeks on normal, it'd be possible.
I don't think anyone has ever done it in the exception of Exhibition...

Juby (Tercios)

I think your just fishing wolf bite, he put in a few months and he got quite a chunk of aid at the start plus he was trading with those two guys soooo..... I think your goin heavens to betsies for naught, y'knawmean?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)he put in a few months
Light''s Domain (#449)
Networth $3,381,078,064
Land 0 Acres
Race Wildcat
Locations Southsward
Clans None
Rank 56
Attack? Dead
Defenses 128 (16%)
Attacks 83 (82%)
Kills 1
Warlords Killed ed greater than you (#29)

Land Gained in Attacks 109,210
Land Lost in Attacks 76,852
Created On September 30, 2004
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Nohcnonk

It may be November now, but he still only played for 1 month.  So less than a week on Turbo to get 200 billion food and all that other stuff?  Nah...

Peace Alliance

juby, he there isn't enough food in the game for him to have been supplied 200 billion food.

plus, it basicly just jumped up out of nowhere... its quite impossible that he had ALL that stored on the market. that means he would have had to have 800 bil food at one time... so basicly it just popped up.

Juby (Tercios)

or he bought it  :o  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Wrong. He was never sent food as aid and only bought a little food from the market. This has been proven.

We are still looking ...

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juska

Could he hacked the game and gave himself food?

Why do you have 13bil net?

What's this about giving aid to ppl who find bugs?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

If he fully hacked the game, then he would have given himself more then food.

I have 13 bil net because Josh wanted it to look like I was part of his team.

I am giving all of Josh's net to anyone (making them the winner) that can find the bug so that it may be fixed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Nohcnonk

He could have just given himself what he needed.  I've personally though that from the start.  He may be a cheater, but he still has to look at least a little convincing so that some people support him.

wolf bite

The strat was bassed on pressgang. He had to make runs for army to sell for money, then drop, then runs for army to sell again, then drop. The only bad part of this stratagy is that a person can not feed their account. So he would not have spent so much time making the runs and stuff if he had hacked. He would have just deleted the admins, killed all his enmies, gave himself a qudzillion and not have waisted a month.  No, I don't think it is hacking. just a food bug he found that he then decided that food is the downfall to pressgang, so he combined.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite