Moving on

Started by wolf bite, November 01, 2004, 07:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Reset. Reg's too badly smushled to fix now...

Reset.. 3 days, yay.

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Scarwake

Umm....Was Regular reset or something today?  As I can't seem to login unless I was destroyed by someone whom I"m not at war with....

I'm confuzzled, someone check on the status of #522 for me in Regular if you can...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

34 ? Celtic Guardians (#522) 9,979 $9,425,687 <==}=  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Good, I can run a halfway-decent strat w/ a reset...

Retto

Sorry - we're not resetting Reg for another few days as Wolf and a few others who have been working on finding some exploits want some time to test theories.

When I get a better idea, I'll tell you in advance as much as I can - definately by this coming monday, though.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

JOSH 23

retto, you've used definitely 2 tiems and spelled it wrong, both times, you're getting annoying.

want my maGIc strat? unban me, undisable me, and i'll be (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use)ed skippy to take the time writing the mathematics in practical form, if you can't come through being legitimate on your side, why should i, on mine?
i know i'm the best, especially because of this widespread disbelief, i have nothing more to prove, but if retto gives me apublic apology for his continual slander, and admission of his guilt and ignorance, and i am undisabled, i will show you my strategy, and tell retto how to balance the game, near perfectly.
if not, i will get someone tomake an rwl for me, and i'll take away all of your game's veteran players, and i will advertise more successfully, as this is your pride nad life, etiher you will reform, or be left with nothing.

wolf bite

? and people don?t see that he is harmful to everyone?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

You think the way you've acted here will get people to join your game?Especially the veterans?

RazorClaw

You guys coming close to finding what happened? *is looking forward to the reset*

Ashyra Nightwing

May I ask how exactly you are going to manage to remove the veterans from RWL?

RazorClaw

bi makin up w/ like a game thta compleetly pwns...

Ashyra Nightwing

It's been tried before... Remember TSOR?
..and FaF, too.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yep they were good games though they got RWL veterans to play but not to leave.

RazorClaw

o ya but mine wood!