DISABLED

Started by Kilkenne, November 01, 2004, 04:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun For None

100 breast: time = 1:01.62 STATE 2004
200 free: time = 1:51.98 STATE 2004
100 fly: time = :59.21 CONFERENCE 2003

You're terrible.

The fly time's a joke. Half the kids in our middle school program can break a minute. The free time is pretty terrible as well. As a senior you haven't broken 1:50? Check the national/age group times at any site- or look at college swimming information/results.

Breast- not bad considering how inept you are at everything else.

Good friend of mine is an All-American, and unlike you I've been talking to coaches since they were eligible to call me this summer.  

RazorClaw

Merc, this idiotic personal attack input is not helping anyone. Please, for the sake of this situation, shut up. Nobody cares about Kilk's times, about how good your middle-school kids are, or anything.  

cloud

so a stupid game should be put above a person...wat are you smoking peace? Probly oregano you little
cat(use your imagination...)
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Razorclaw, drop it.

Going with what Peace said, he's right. Retto, and me, have a responsibility to keep this game fair. Keeping in mind I don't know a whole lot about the advanced strategies of this game, I've been keeping a watch on the in-game message system, and I've even talked to Josh and Kilk, and I haven't seen any evidence of cheating. As long as Josh only had one account, I let him play. I can't say I'm sure now that Josh wasn't cheating, however.

I've been talking to Kilk a few times on IM in the past couple weeks, I don't think he's cheating. (and my jaw dropped when I read the "Kilk=unathletic" statement, I mean, swimming competitions, football team, tennis, what's your definition of athletic?!) I just talked with Cloud, who IMed me rather confused about everything. Haven't seen Ereptor, but I can't see him cheating with Josh.

[edit: I'm a slow typer. (yes, Kilk, see?) Razorclaw, my comment was to a past post of yours...]
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

shael, its pretty impossible not to see a cheat. 200 billion food doesn't just appear, even you know that.

cloud, what are you talking about? wanna know what i'm smokin, just ask germania

Nohcnonk

Quote from: RazorClawMerc, this idiotic personal attack input is not helping anyone. Please, for the sake of this situation, shut up. Nobody cares about Kilk's times, about how good your middle-school kids are, or anything.
Yep.

Quoteso a stupid game should be put above a person...wat are you smoking peace? Probly oregano you little
cat(use your imagination...)
Peace may not have said it in the best way, but I agree with him. ^_^ Remember that it's not the game, it's the people that run it and everyone else here.

Retto

I've undisabled Kilk because, although a while ago he was the only one with more interaction with 449, he's now just one among a few, and I haven't disabled the others as I have him, so he'll remain undisabled until we reset in three days.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

DemonSlavers

agrees *moving on* tired from all the mistakes, going on around here
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Germania

Interesting thread, where did the swimming come from?

Sparticus

I like to see people with (CHIPMUNK) envy in this thread.  Having retarded pictures that take up half my screen doesn't make your (HEAD) grow any larger.  This thread is pathetic, and it is sad admin. let you guys get away with calling them names.  Please tell me people here are no older than 14, ....please.....

Edit:It is more interesting when people insult people for insulting people. Do NOT swear on this forum! WB

Peace Alliance

and who are you? josh

Sparticus

lol, God your so linear, great work detective.  No, I just signed up two days ago, and had no clue (until I read this thread) who Josh was.  Did my support of the Admin. make you think I was Josh?  The same Admin. that banned him, really ....use your head.  I am just annoyed how retarded this thread is, people literally spending hours on this inane topic, while not contributing anything.  Such as the last half of the first post.  Secondly, In any other forum you people would be banned, seriously, it is not in your interest calling Admin. names, such as "Jerks".  Lastly, you do not become Japanese by posting pictures of anime characters.  It also doesn't make your points or ideas somehow better either.  It is !@#$ annoying seeing half my screen covered by some guys fetish of little boy cartoon characters in body armor.

cloud

wow, i already dont like this kid... too anal retentive
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sparticus

Yes, I am sure you wouldn?t like me for picking out your fascination of cartoon boys in body armor.  (removed) I'm pretty sure I would be up in arms too.  

Secondly, How am I obsessed with (Kangaroos)?  I am not the one with the picture of ( a Great hero) .

Lastly, I am surprised you are all still here, I mean really, I thought an Admin. would have more back bone, this is just sad.  If I was the Admin., I would close this thread, delete all posts, and ban you all.  Th main reason being; having such retarded arguments, and insulting the Admin..
P.S.
I don't want to make enemies (too late for that) but for Christ sake, It is bloody sad seeing half my screen covered with these (Great art work).   It is a waste of time and a waste of precious Jules of energy scrolling down a post covered in 1 % content (if I can use that word so loosely) and 99% seizure inducing graphics.

This whole thread could of been better written by a six year old with down syndrome.

Edit: And this Admin does not like spending time fixing other peoples posts. Please no personal insults. WB