DISABLED

Started by Kilkenne, November 01, 2004, 04:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun For None

Kilk is a fast swimmer?

No Kilk is not.

Kilk should post some of his times or meets he has attended. He's never even been to Junior Nationals. He /might/ be able to swim at a DIII school. Probably not.

Idiots.

RazorClaw

Quote from: DemonSlavers
Quote from: cloudwell all I see here are a bunch of sad kiddies with one big power struggle...no wonder you guys have
trouble getting new members...
hey you talking to me and nohc or the one with the perfect strat ::disagrees::

yes thank you razor claw prove your worthless strat
I said for HIM to present HIS strat. Read before trying to pad your post count...

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Fun For NoneKilk is a fast swimmer?

No Kilk is not.

Kilk should post some of his times or meets he has attended. He's never even been to Junior Nationals. He /might/ be able to swim at a DIII school. Probably not.

Idiots.
lol

who cares about that.... and yes it seems he's not anwsering smmooth
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

cloud

QUOTE (DemonSlavers @ Nov 1 2004, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (cloud @ Nov 1 2004, 07:44 PM)
well all I see here are a bunch of sad kiddies with one big power struggle...no wonder you guys have

hey you talking to me and nohc or the one with the perfect strat

yes thank you razor claw"," prove your worthless strat  

lol, RC he just forgot the comma in there. I quoted it for you...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Nohcnonk

He got banned.  I'll start the clock to see how long it takes for him to create a new account so he can make a few more posts before he gets banned again.

*tickticktickticktick*

(This is good for post count though... XD)

DemonSlavers

Quote from: cloudQUOTE (DemonSlavers @ Nov 1 2004, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (cloud @ Nov 1 2004, 07:44 PM)
well all I see here are a bunch of sad kiddies with one big power struggle...no wonder you guys have

hey you talking to me and nohc or the one with the perfect strat

yes thank you razor claw"," prove your worthless strat  

lol, RC he just forgot the comma in there. I quoted it for you...
thank you cloud, and sorry to mr. grammer freak over there.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

cloud

If this is all about a person's integrity then I fail to see why Kilk and I are being punished as much
as josh. I mean take a look at the "people who i respect list", and you'll see Kilk and just about everyone.
So i don't know why all of a sudden everyone's turning on him.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

How has this become a battle of how fast I can swim?

Well, anyhow, I guess I'll start pulling times on yall.

I swim 3 individual events:

100 breast: time = 1:01.62 STATE 2004
200 free: time = 1:51.98 STATE 2004
100 fly: time = :59.21 CONFERENCE 2003

I am a Senior in High School in Wisconsin. I actually HAVE received offers to swim in college, and am thinking about doing so, providing I don't join the army.

So, you greasy nerd, why don't you come out from behind your computer and have at it? Or, you could come out from behind a fake name at least to show us all who you are? This is ridiculous that you need to come on here and be like this just because your lack of social life drives you to. Fun for None? Yes, has a nice ring to it, really goes and shows your lack of ability to function in the real world.

DemonSlavers

well no no im on both of yalls side i just have a feeling the josh person is the cause of all this!!!

*claps for kilk*

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

I'm not a grammar freak, it just looked like you were saying that I needed to prove a strat... I got confused... But I'm not a child prodigy, because Holbs says child prodigies are 33 year old men who smoke... Josh will probably do the same thing as Beatles and get permenantly disabled...  

Nohcnonk

Quote from: cloudIf this is all about a person's integrity then I fail to see why Kilk and I are being punished as much
as josh. I mean take a look at the "people who i respect list", and you'll see Kilk and just about everyone.
When people see something they think is wrong, they'll point it out.  It doesn't mean they're not friends with him anymore.  This is exactly what gets people put on or not put on something like a "Who I respect" list.

Peace Alliance

Ok this has become quite a pothetic topic.

The fact of the matter is, poor kilk got involved with a player who, because of an ego problem, decided to cheat his lil head off. I don't care how many friends josh has, nor do i care if kilk could swim to canada. Quite frankly, ther point is, retto has a responsibility to keep the game fair, and in doing so, he had no option but to disable  those who were working with josh, and those who were benifitting from his cheating, on purpose.

Now if you have any further points that don't have to do with personal attacks, bring them up, but otherwise, please, don't fill thsi forum with spam, it hurts my eyes.

*wipes grease off face and goes over to battle.net forums to bully some newb kids*

Kilkenne

Quote from: Nohcnonk
Quote from: cloudIf this is all about a person's integrity then I fail to see why Kilk and I are being punished as much
When people see something they think is wrong, they'll point it out.  It doesn't mean they're not friends with him anymore.  This is exactly what gets people put on or not put on something like a "Who I respect" list.
Maybe I should get respect for my loyalty to a friend, a genuine, great guy?

Maybe that warrants something? Not turning him in, because he was not doing anything wrong, and I am loyal to him, and I take his word as the truth.

Peace Alliance

my loyalty to this game is stronger then my loyalty to josh. if yours isn't, then that might by why you got disabled. might not be fair but its your chioce.

RazorClaw

I can swim to Canada from Lake Koocanusca... Which is an hour from here, and about a 10 minute swim to the Canadian border...