DISABLED

Started by Kilkenne, November 01, 2004, 04:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonSlavers

why thank you nohc.   but i KNOW some one had to of cheated no one sends that much aid back and fourth then brags about there streghth.

Just not right.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

A Darkness Conquered

maybe because i have nothing to prove to you (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use)ed newbs?
maybe I had to keep positive trades, and keep people under me until i was prepared to make my final run?
get a life, i did it for myself, because i knew i coudl do it ,
because i am the best

Fun For None

QuoteEli, havn't you been paying attention?
I havn't cheated in forever, I am much better htan you, and always have been, some people just can't overcome their own ignorance and play to the best of their ability, you are one of those people.
get over yourself, you can't hate because I'm better htan you.

The chance of Retto hating because of the outcome of a fantasy war game based upon fighting squirrels and warrior mice are slim to none. He's at a great school, working hard and preparing himself for a successful future. The fact that he takes any time to deal with people such as you is simply a tribute to his dedication to the ROC Fanbase and willingness to help others enjoy a good time.

That being said:

You are a fool.

I don't understand how "overcoming ignorance" relates to "playing to the best of one's ability." Clearly if someone is playing to the best of their ability, they are already overcoming their ignorance and adapting and evolving with the game.

Kilkenne:

For an unathletic, friendless highschool kid who has devoted himself to an online game, you're in no position to attack anyone's "social life." Anyone who cares enough to insult an administrator of this game for doing his job clearly doesn't get out to much. The calculator comment was witty though. I'm sure the forum audience was highly amused.

Edited Once For Darkness:

"get a life, i did it for myself, because i knew i coudl do it ,
because i am the best."

In the same sentence you tell an Admin to get a life, you go on to explain that you are the best. I'm assuming you're the kid that gets tormented at schol everyday, probably don't play a sport, and don't have a girl. I'd even venture to guess this is one of the few things in life you are good at- and I commend you for your achievments in Redwall Warlords.  

wolf bite

This is getting really out of hand. It seems to the question of whether Josh cheated. Not an attack on the person that caught him.  If Josh has found a legitimate way to have endless net without any losses that is within the rules of the game. Let him so state it. We will open up a private server and see if we can duplicate it ourselves. Until then, the burden is on Josh.

As far as these personal attacks on an admin for doing his job, it is wrong. It is within Retto?s prerogative to protect the game and server, thus his job. Any further insults will be immediately enforced with warnings.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

DemonSlavers

can you prove your the best besides that you cheat and say your good.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

A Darkness Conquered

I've proven what i needed for myself,
if you guys want to try to imitate my skills you may do that yourself.
Otherwise, I suggest you stop the accusations, and you shut up mercenary, in fact I believe that Fun for None is sadly mistaking, considering Chris is one of the fastest swimmers in his school of over 1000, much more athletic than some nerd who gets on to act as a bully on the itnernet.
get a life, kiddo, and wolf, go for it, do my strat.

Nohcnonk

Retto made this site with the help of others like himself and pays for it with his own money.  He's kinda busy in life.  We don't need people trying to screw things up.

If you can prove that you are the best, do so.  Give out your strat that completely owned us all on Regular.  If you don't, everything will stay the same and you won't get anywhere.

A Darkness Conquered

Why would I wnat to benefit those who persecute me?
You're worthless.

DemonSlavers

i know his strat cheat make multi's and send stuff to the account im going to sskyrocket to first place

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Nohcnonk

Hey, it's your choice.

And for your information, I'm not going to use a strat "made" by someone like you.  I'd just play like I always do.

cloud

well all I see here are a bunch of sad kiddies with one big power struggle...no wonder you guys have
trouble getting new members...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

RazorClaw

Well, if you present your full strat, you can prove your innocence... If you can't then people can still "persecute" you...

DemonSlavers

Quote from: cloudwell all I see here are a bunch of sad kiddies with one big power struggle...no wonder you guys have
hey you talking to me and nohc or the one with the perfect strat ::disagrees::

yes thank you razor claw prove your worthless strat

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Nohcnonk

Quote from: cloudwell all I see here are a bunch of sad kiddies with one big power struggle...no wonder you guys have
True... we could definately get rid of certain people around here and it'd probably get easier...

Oh wait.  That doesn't work.

DemonSlavers

The # 1 Turbo Playa'