Fire & Ice

Started by Retto, October 28, 2004, 02:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Our new round is Fire and Ice, an Emperors game as suggested. There are two clans, fire and ice. Even numbers are Ice, odd numbers are Fire. You have an emperor with a lot of resources (I'm going to adjust the resources a few days into the game when I think about how I want to do it more), and a massive amount of defenses.

The goal is to take down the other team's Emperor, and to keep yours on top.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nohcnonk

Do the Emeperors do anything?  Can we send aid to them at any time, or do we have to be within a certain networth?  And what about clan leadership positions?

Nohcnonk

*thinks Retto needs to come back*

Is there gonna be a land farm?

cloud

Why aren't the 2 clans at war anymore?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

wolf bite

Ah yeah, well it is like this ? uhmm. You see we, ah ?, it was kinda like ?. we planed it that way, yea that is it! We did it on purpose so that it makes some variations in the playing. Yes, yes, it turns randomly on and off so that people never know if it is on. Yes, that works.

*runs from confusing buttons*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

I think wolf's trying to cover up some mistake, lol...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Nohcnonk

Nah, doesn't seem suspicious at all! ^_^ More like interesting.

cloud

I think we should be able to appoint assistants/diplomats for our clan, that way we can post stuff in game, for those that dont participate in the forums.
-Kilk

Nohcnonk

Yes, but then we'd need a way to prevent booting others out of the clan and removing the other clan from war...

Is there a way to make it so that everyone in the clan can change the MOTD?

RazorClaw

Covering something up? Noooooooo...

Naltaca

AH!!!!! Retto's number of posts at the moment is 666. That's the devil's number. Perhaps that means that John Kerry will win.
COOL STORY BRO

Nohcnonk

Nope.  Didn't work, Juby...

YAR

Guthorm Swordmaster

Im sorry Naltaca but a miracle didn't happen Bush won the election.

RazorClaw

No, Bush had God on his side...

Naltaca

I'm glad of it too. This means that I don't have to assemble a team of mercenaries to assassinate John Kerry. Now it's easy but were he to win and get in the white house. Meh, can you say impossible?
COOL STORY BRO