1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

you should have seen it earlier.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wolf Snare

what was his peak NW?  :rolleyes:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dead Eye

Light killed himself after giving Wolf Bite and Juby tons of aid, then Retto saw, and disabled Kilk, Cloud, and ?? for I quote "helping Light cheat and working with him" In Retto's words. Now Retto says he will go through and try to fix it, but I think thats a tad to much work and that we should have a reset to make sure Retto doesn't have to do that much work.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Juby (Tercios)

he reached 32 billion networth, and I peiced together most of how they did it (based on a strat that had been quasi tried in a smaller scale) which was just recently confirmed.  It is not that complicated, just requires a TON of patience.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wolf Snare

he pressganged...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

thats only half of it.  We'vebeen doing that for ages, I mean seriously, did you really think that was the trick?

Veranor

Quote from: Wolf Snarehe pressganged...
LOLOLOL.

No duh, but it's not that simple.

Some facts:

(16:03:18) Wolfbite: well josh had 200 billion food

^ Not counting food eaten.

How the heck do you get 200 billion food? Even if we assume he had unlimited loyalty and took no penalty for his size, Josh could not have made more than 11billion food a week even if he spent every turn feasting. Assuming he had 10 friends helping him, he still would have difficulty gathering that much food.

Now someone will say he bought it. Fair enough, but where do you get 100 billion food on the market? Even private would not have held that much food and then you need to figure where he got that money. Using the same assumptions as before, a marten could make 200 billion$ a week. 100 billion food is 1,000,000,000,000$ at the standard rate of 10$ a grain.

Can anyone explain how he got this much food and money to support his troops? I know where the troops came from, just not the resources.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

I'll ask the source when he gets back from Ottawa.. that is awesome lol
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: VeranorLOLOLOL.

No duh, but it's not that simple.

Some facts:

(16:03:18) Wolfbite: well josh had 200 billion food

^ Not counting food eaten.

How the heck do you get 200 billion food? Even if we assume he had unlimited loyalty and took no penalty for his size, Josh could not have made more than 11billion food a week even if he spent every turn feasting. Assuming he had 10 friends helping him, he still would have difficulty gathering that much food.

Now someone will say he bought it. Fair enough, but where do you get 100 billion food on the market? Even private would not have held that much food and then you need to figure where he got that money. Using the same assumptions as before, a marten could make 200 billion$ a week. 100 billion food is 1,000,000,000,000$ at the standard rate of 10$ a grain.

Can anyone explain how he got this much food and money to support his troops? I know where the troops came from, just not the resources.
your missing one important point... :ph34r:  

Veranor

Let's hear it!

Come on, reveal your UBER ROXXOR STRAT!

How do you get food?

1) Aid
2) Buy it
3) Make it
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Death Eater

Steal it (sack) ;)  
user posted image

Peace Alliance

yeah, 'cause if you look at his history, there are SOOOOooo many sacks right death eater? hehe

here, let me show you something;

[03:21:11 PM] ?1Josh0: and i do 450 turn runs to mass up cash, and
             send to people who will return 80% of it
[03:21:17 PM] ?1Josh0: i horde food on market
[03:21:24 PM] ?1Josh0: then whe ni receive my cash, i do my pressgang
             run
[03:21:32 PM] ?1Josh0: i pay off debts with the troops i make
[03:21:39 PM] ?1Josh0: and i've actually found
[03:21:45 PM] ?1Josh0: that pressgnagning to the amount that i've been
             going to
[03:21:49 PM] ?1Josh0: is self sufficient
[03:21:53 PM] ?1Josh0: if i can find a small food contributer
[03:22:15 PM] ?1Josh0: i sold 55% of my pressgangs purchases and got
             80% of the cash I used

so according to his "stratagy" the food contributer, gave him 200 billion food? holy smokes, thats one heck of a contributer... where can i get one of those?

for those of you who can't really tell, his stratagy, doesn't add up. it wouldn't be profitable... its a lie.

i believe the exploit lies somewhere in the aid that was being transfered.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Peace Alliancefor those of you who can't really tell, his stratagy, doesn't add up. it wouldn't be profitable... its a lie.
Good. XD Because it never worked for me...

A Darkness Conquered

hahahaha

ROFLMFAO

gg newbs

go look for an exploit, next time i'll write down every single thing i make, the cost of them, and so and so, just so you can have it as your #1 strategy guide.
oh wait, then retto would get jealous, rename it to retto's guide to rwl (wouldn't surprise me)
and say he thought it up, using his l33t skills.

i feel very sorry for you people who consider yourself members of retto's regime.