Excuse You?

Started by Juby (Tercios), October 20, 2004, 07:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

You shall get your god dang aid, but you are no longer looked upon in my same eyes. Let it go I say. But you will not, so Umbar and BA will pay you. But threaten us, or push us around, and you shall find yourself on our list of people disturbing our prime directive! Do not push me Juby, for I won't tolerate it. You are going to far, and we WILL NOT forget it. You will get your aid, and then hopefully no one steals it. Peace will be held, and that is final. Do not push it any further.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

thankee much Deadeye
edit:  eep.  and Vera too, thankee much!!

*stabs Juby with sharp spork*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wildwood

Owww.....  Head hurts....  Juby, lol, i'm sorry for the attacks I was just really angry with you and Darkness saying I have no skill.  Anyway you have 2 times more networth than me, so why the heck are you so angry?  If you wan't revenge just attack me, I don't really care.  I am not sending you aid, however, if you want the unbelieveably high amount of 1 billion cash and food just get it yourself, it is not that tough.  And where the heck did you get the idea that I tried to kill you?  Why the heck would I sack if I wanted to kill you?  And yea, I wonder if I am a boy or girl, it's real tough to tell.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

windhound

:rolleyes:   wildwood, Vera and I helped pay off your debt to keep Juby happy..  mostly Vera..  send him a thankee ;)

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

honestly It wasn't about the money, I have plenty, that's why i didn't want windy and others to pay for you, I wanted you to struggle with difficult demands as a punishment.
Initially I was just going to smushle you (and wildwood, 100+ attacks from your clan in a couple days smells of kill to me) but then windy threatened to attack me if I took my well deserved revenge, also I was entertaining the idea of joining umbar so I was more willing to be diplomatic.  I, however , still wanted to make sure you paid in someway so you wouldn't do moronically overboard attacks again (that many attacks would lead to war undoubtably).

Here's the problem I see, I was pushed out of just attacking you, told of comprimise, and then when I agreed to reconcile, you all acted like demanding the recompansation I was told of was me being a jerk?
I did my part, I didn't retaliate, but what kind of player would I be if I let people stomp on me, I mean honestly, if I let it go, people would use me as a land source cause I would be a coward.  In fact it's kind of infuriating that I got told by everyone around me that recomp over retal was the good thing to do, then you tried to convince me that nothing over recomp was the good thing to do, you tried to negotiate away your mistakes for free, I'm not a jerk for not being a moron.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96