K+ - Kill One.

Started by Veranor, October 19, 2004, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Your lucky windy kicked you out, I had you down to 106 land this morning and almsot had a solo kill. I can back every threat I make, specially when I'm threatening a stupid noob like you.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

solo kill my (donkey), grunger did more to me than you did, and calling ppl stupid noobs isnt a good way to make freinds  :P  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

wolf bite

Juska, Please be politically correct. ?Stupid Noob? is not real nice. How about ?a yet to be educated new person??

Cloud, My filters keep catching your verbiage in the forums and in the game. You may not like the repercussions if you luck out and get a few by. Please read the rules to find out all the mean things that can be done. Remember, we have members as young as 10 here.

That said, lets all get together for a big group hug.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

Correction as young as 11.

General Austin

"Political Correctness" is extremely childish, IMO.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

OK, how about, "niceness"? That's not childish.  :rolleyes:  

windhound

This is really amusing..  RFC was a mid-sized clan composed of me, a few decent players and a few newer hordes..  fairly peaceful in it's own way..
Now it's composed of hordes all wanting to kill K+
which currently has two members..  the other one was dropped for the same reason Cloud was..

QUOTE ( juska)
Nice try guys. Whoever has turtland is gonna die when I find them.[/quote]
oh, and I have a city called Turtland
want it back?
bring it.   :lol:

oh, yeah, a good insult for K+  ==  yall are a bunch of newbie killing rabbit tailed yellow livered terds
:D  have fun with your insults, as long as they're redwallian related you're fine..  the curse words arent allowed, but you can call somone a pile of rat dung all you want as long as its done appropriatly  :)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

lol, good one windy
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Badrang the Tyrant

Wow, I haven't done a thing for 3 days due to soccer practices, and I'm still in the top ten and not dead.  Not many people broke me either.  Thanks windy, I'll help out when I can.

Ferret Face

Holby

*Looks at single K+ member in protection and cackles* Bit boring guys ;)
I will not deleted this

Arguia Zsah

bit annoying more like. I do not like being killed. *comes back from dead*

-OUT FOR REVENGE- :angry:  

PiE

windhound

K+  all gone

thankee to RFC and 'specially Holby ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Who is Holby playing as? :blink:  

Veranor

Weeelllp, I can't remake due to weirdness in the game (Too new to delete), and reset is soon, plus most of our clan ditched after the fire got hot, so yeah. Congrats.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org