K+ - Kill One.

Started by Veranor, October 19, 2004, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashaman

Hey, I'm trolling the forum cuz I'm bore!
Online attack is usually done against hostile empires.  If you're online sitting around and not running your turns by attacking or changing your networth, then when someone attack you, it is NOT considered online hitting.  Why online hitting is bad and amazingly effective?  Because while you're grabbing land running your turns, you used up resources.  If you spent all your resources to grab land and haven't got time to build and use those land, then it hurts a lot more if someone take your land away while you're in the middle of a run.  However, just sitting online talking does not mean people are online hitting you.   Remember that this is a war game.  Don't need to be nice to everyone.  Click here if you want something nicer to play with...

http://disney.go.com/

windhound

hey Asha!  care to sign back up (if you havnt already) and join RFC?  I could use your skill  :lol:

oh, and just a note about QMT, I did go to QMT's forum and posted about my firewall not letting me play, and the only response I got was that I'd have to turn it off when I wanted to use turns, and I'm incredibly lazy..  so I'll stick with firewall-friendly RWL...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashaman

Well, I don't have an empire right now and don't think I'll create one either.  I thought you guys are doing quite well already with Juska in it.  As for QMT, I don't think it's necessary to turn off firewall to play.  In fact, I usually log on to check up on my empire while I'm at work, and we do have firewall here since it's an Air Force base.  I would think our firewall security is a lot more stringent than other people.  So if I can get through, I'm sure you can as well without turning off firewall.  I think someone said that you just need to do some configuration to get in.  Fortunately, I never had to reconfigure anything to log on to QMT.  Maybe you should fire off a private message to Quietust directly and ask him to look into the problem.  May get resolved faster that way.
Best of luck :)

Veranor

Quote from: AshamanHey, I'm trolling the forum cuz I'm bore!
Online attack is usually done against hostile empires.  If you're online sitting around and not running your turns by attacking or changing your networth, then when someone attack you, it is NOT considered online hitting.  Why online hitting is bad and amazingly effective?  Because while you're grabbing land running your turns, you used up resources.  If you spent all your resources to grab land and haven't got time to build and use those land, then it hurts a lot more if someone take your land away while you're in the middle of a run.  However, just sitting online talking does not mean people are online hitting you.   Remember that this is a war game.  Don't need to be nice to everyone.  Click here if you want something nicer to play with...

http://disney.go.com/
I was actively running turns, I paused to message him to stop.

I have no problem with online attacking, it's effective, but we were supposed to have a limit attacks kind of truce and online attacking is highly offensive.

EDIT:

Kill #3 just in for Poor Ickle Beetle.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

You don't want your noobs gettin' killed? Kick em out! Disband the clan! You have options, but you've crossed us 1 too many times and now RFC must die.

Ash, I'm not helpin' windy.......

use Mozilla instead of IE if you can't get on.

Thanks for the standards! You got rid of my upkeep! *Dances because of no upkeep* Cya on the battlefield.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

^_^  not for long you wont
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

Cloud, even though I am on your side it is very very very wrong to attack people online, It is the start to most wars, like this one right now. a few months ago someone online attacked my friend so we went to war with him and he ended up killing me. no online attacking is not a gay rule as you will find out when you are first attacked while online.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Though in an actual war thingy, online attacking pwns... Most peeps bring down their guards wghile running turns, so 'tis easier to break. I know at one point in Reg I'd have no guards and low troops while running my turns, then about 3X as many troops and 30-40K guards. So, if already engaged in warfare, it's a viable option.  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Boar will com back I was just talking to him on MSN.

windhound

Boar /is/ back..  hee..  helpin me with somthin as of now..  very helpful chap..  ^_^

Arguia Zsah

killed.
killed.
killed.

DEAD!!!! ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::

some one kill nummbers 35 and 50 for me!!!! I want revenge!!!

Oh, and can I join your clan windy?

windhound

indeed!
message me ingame if you havnt already

Arguia Zsah

*has*

thanks!!!

that makes me feel better.

Juska

Nice try guys. Whoever has turtland is gonna die when I find them.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

I wouldnt make threats I cant back up juska, you're looking pretty weak right now.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...