RWL Survivor

Started by The Lady Shael, October 18, 2004, 07:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

So, enter your name or another RWLer's name to enter this popularity contest by posting it, and I shall add it to this list, if it hasn't been added already. Some of you don't have a choice. ^_^ I'll wait till Saturday, Oct 23, for all the submissions to be in. When they're all in, I'll scramble them up randomly, and choose two people, and put their names in a poll. People vote on their favorite person, and etc, the contest goes on.

Here's the list:

Shael
Retto
Stormy
Ragefur
Wolf
Boze(whee! all admins!)
Josh
Merc
Klamath
Ju, aka Jumeh (because she refuses to play)
Deathclaw
Razorclaw, because I feel like it
Kilk
Slazzar
Wildwood
Aqualis
Ashy
Ereptor
Germania
Nev
Cal
Ad
Raine
Orcrist
Peace

Do you guys like the two people in a poll at a time thing? Or would that be too long for you? Each poll will last only around a couple days anyway. It'll be more interesting that way, I think.

[edit] Added a lot of other people because they'll never post anyway, and it'll be more interesting. If you can think of anyone else who isn't on the list, just say so.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

AS we're apparently including those who no longer play, Deathclaw.

TR Shadow

NO.  Take me off!  *Whimper*  I will not play!  No!  Never!

...If you're going to make me play, can you at least use my God-given name?  Um, yes, that would be Julie.  But PLEASE don't make me play!

Wait.  Especially don't use the name Jumeh.  NEVER.

The Lady Shael

You're really asking for it, Ju.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

I thought your parents named ye, not God... Unless you're somehow special (other than "special" in the way that is rather obvious by reading your posts)

Kilkenne

Kilksy wants in. Kilksy wants to be someone's whipping boy in round 1.

RazorClaw

I nominate Kilksy, then...

The Lady Shael

Kilksy's allowed to nominate himself...you can nominate anyone you want, as long as they're a RWLer, or they were one.

TR Shadow

Shael, take me off or I'll ban you!  Forever!

wolf bite

*Notices I am not listed. Storms out eating a few people!*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Aaaaahhh!!! *murders herself* I forgot Wolf!!! Dern it...

Aqualis

Quote from: TR ShadowShael, take me off or I'll ban you!  Forever!
You can't do that anymore, remember?

I nominate myself.

*goes back to reading things*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

I nominate.....

ASHYRA!

*much cheering and screaming*

RazorClaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
*much cheering and screaming*