Is there ever going to be a...

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, October 17, 2004, 08:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

I was wondering if there ever was going to be another reset on Reg, 'cause I have around 8 disabled accounts on there (long story involving some confusion and no response from whomever handles the e-mails) and I want to play again.

RazorClaw

Ah, I believe that would be Rettoeth... "Hi Retto!"
"......"
"So, how are you doing? Resetting Reg?"
"......"
"Ah, I see. what's up? You seem kind of like-- not there..."
"......"
"Um, OK, bye!"
"......"
Won't be a reset 'til something goes wrong or new features are confirmed and Retto thinks of a new name that has nothing to do with light features...

Badrang the Tyrant

wolf bite

Shael has the power to fix your account on Reg. So PM her that long story and see if there is something she can do.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Noo! Reg shall not be reset! *pokes*

The Lady Shael

Yiss. Just tell me what your last account was or whatever, and I'll fix it right up. I can even change the name if you don't like it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

There's around four or five, and I don't remember all the names, so I guess I'm screwed... <_<  

Holby

Then I really don't get the point of complaining. You can have an account fixed, but you can't remember the name or number? Pfft.
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Just a hunch...is  Badrang the Tyrant (#169) one of them? The following also had similar IPs:

Veil the Outcast (#227)  
Knights of the Iron Fist (#493)  
Peace (#207)
Ferrets of the Farm (#191)

If any of them happen to be yours, just tell me which one you want restored. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

A Darkness Conquered

someone should make a thread concerning who is who on game and forum so i may meet and find allies

Dead Eye

And also find any enemies from your past or who speak against you m'lord? That is how most people look at it now a days, RWL warlords are afraid of giving out names and account numbers in fear that old enemies or maybe new ones will return. Of course after 2 months of war that held 3/4ths of the players, many have reason for fear. Then right as the war ends Kilk and Ereptor and many other oldbies rise and take the game by storm, taking over much, is yet another reason to hide yourself. 18 warlords have been slain this era, 15 from the war, one from before the war, and 2 others in the time frame of the past week between Thorn and Nick. It is a brutal and bloody era My Emperor. It is enough to cause many who would side against some one or speak out to keep their name and number a secret. But no doubt, as being the emperor, if you made a topic trying to find warlords to aid you and be your allies, you would gain many to your cause.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Neobaron

Um.

I think he just wanted to know if he could get his account going again.  :ph34r:

---

*stretch*

*yawn*

Whos idea was it to reset?

*prepares sharp stick*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Badrang the Tyrant

That's it Shael.  I'd like Veil restored please.  *rubs hands together in anticipation*

The Lady Shael

Done. If you have any more problems, just contact me and I'll fix it up. ^_^

Badrang the Tyrant