It's gmail's fault

Started by Holby, October 15, 2004, 07:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

And if you go to Graffiti there is now an announcement on the main page to sign up for a free 100MB account.

Sitll not as good as 1 gig, tho :P
I will not deleted this

windhound

^_^  poor graffiti..  I actually forgot that they had an email service..  though I still use their webhosting a bit..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

Holby, do you want an invitation to Gmail when I get more?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

No thanks, have an account :)
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Hehe.  That's pretty funny.  But Gmail's still better. ^_^

Ashyra Nightwing

I want a gmail invite.

My email address is the same as my MSN...

..pweese?

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Klamath

Wow... I had a feeling it was only a matter of time.  Hotmail's 2 MB storage was truly ridiculous... even Yahoo gave you 4 MB before Gmail came along and they jumped it to 100 MB.

I have Gmail too.  Don't use it too much, though.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Ashyra Nightwing

My Hotmail address still only has 2MB.
*pokes it*

Angst Vulpine

Get gmail, Ashy! I think I've got invites left, though I've been trading art for them...
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Aqualis

Can I get one of those invite thingamajigs?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

I have now got gmail!
pentephraxis@gmail.com I be... Aqualis, give me your email address and I'll send you an invite!

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis