Started by Neobaron, October 15, 2004, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Wheeee!

It /would/ have been taco bell for me

---

-Walks into taco bell 5 or so years ago-

(Worker) "What would you like to order today?"

I glance at the menu for what seems like an eternity... before looking the worker riht int he face and saying... "yes"

[for everyone who doesnt get it... one used to could buy the entire menu for under $20... but now thats all changed... *shakes fist at Taco Bell*]

---

But instead i choose wendy's.... coz tehres one like 2 blocks from our school and the people never turn us in...

Plus their fries actually taste like... you'll never guess... potatoes.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

It was a toss up between McDonalds and Wendys, McDonalds wins because of their frys.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Wendy's, though McD and Arby's aren't bad.

What happened once when we went through a drive-through, before the speaker asked us what we were ordering and stuff-

Mom: What are you ordering?
Me: I'll just have a cheeseburger and some chicken strips.
Mom: *scans the menu* I don't see it on here....no, they don't serve chicken strips here...
Ordering Speaker: *sounds scandalized* Yes we do!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

wolf bite

It would be Arbys, but every time I order something they give me a coupon that shows everyone else is paying less. Makes the food not as appetizing.

So I pick Wendy?s.

I remember when Mc Donald?s had a sign that said 1 Million served. And their catch statement was ?burger, fries and a coke, and change back from a buck.?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

*grinneth*
there was an artical in the school paper today about fast food and the 'growing' american. . heh heh..
did you know that your standard fast-food burger could possibly contain meat from over 1000 differnt cows?  now, the parts which were used are also questionable...

I votes taco bell..  
awesome bean burritos..  mmm...  yum..  still cheap too..  get a full meal for about four dollars..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

My cousin said he found a chicken head attached to his McDonald's burger once....disgusting. Now exactly why it was a chicken head when the burgers are made from cows is beyond me...maybe it was a chicken sandwich. Or maybe they make burgers with chicken in the Philippines.  :ph34r:  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

Taco Bell, AKA Toxic (Hades).  Great food and drinks (love the Baja Blast Mountain Dew).  But if Chick-Fil-A were an option, definitely it.

Neobaron

Gah! *forgot aboot Chic-fil-A but agrees*

Monday night AUCE Chicken nuggets!! =-D
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Dont like fast food I'd prefer to eat.............................A salad?

Naltaca

I do not see how anyone can vote on this poll seeing as how Hardees is not a choice. Hardees is by far the best fast food restaurant due to their recent invention of "the Thickburger" which i guess you could also call the greatest thing since sliced bread.
COOL STORY BRO

Juby (Tercios)

Windy's lucky, cause taco bell is cheap and they use good quality veggies but for non-vegetarians, their beef is somewhere between grade E and grade F :o .
Personnally I'd say either Popeyes Chicken and Biscuit, Harvey's or KFC.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Veranor

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterDont like fast food I'd prefer to eat.............................A salad?
Don't like fast food, I'd prefer to eat................ a real meal.

Fast food is just nasty.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Wendy's and Arby's are tied for the best of those choices, though Frugals has the best burgers, fries, drinks, and shakes I've ever tasted outside of home. Best burger n' fries homemade meal is a 3/4 pound elk cheeseburger, homemade fries (not as thick as Wendy's, but thicker than McD's, and not quite as much salt as McD's) and fountain cherry coke. Mmmmm... But most of the time we don't eat stuff like that, other than Arby's, which I have once a week because it's the best fast food to eat where I play hockey in Canada... Other day I eat a sandwich.  

Kilkenne

I'm a sonic man, myself...Good breakfast, good everything else, too...

Powerade slushies are good.