Fast food

Started by Neobaron, October 15, 2004, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

And after it got chewed by the dog, it got burnt and had fake, rotting cheese slapped onto it.  

DemonSlavers

i like rallys lol yummm fries LOL
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: RazorClawPizza Hut's gross. They have a machine that pours extra grease on their pizza. Their crust tastes like plastic, their cheese is all faky, their sauce is mediocre, and their pepperonis are way too crisp and not spicy enough to be "spicy" but spicy enough to not taste like normal pepperonis.  And, Aguia, just because Pizza Hut tastes as bad as McDonalds, no, it's not fast food. I hate Pizza Hut also because you have to wait twenty minutes for your sub-par meal.
*shakes head*

the local Pizza Hut to me is nice. Really nice.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep, Pizza Hut is tasteeeee.

*pizza*

Arguia Zsah

*pats Ashy*

See!!! Ashy agrees with me! :P

Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Nohcnonk

I'd say Pizza Hut the best, if not one of the best places for Pizza nationally...

Arguia Zsah

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Pizza Express is good, as are most Italian places (strangely enough... :lol: )

Trident

Fast food= yuck

That sums it up for me  B)  

Naltaca

Quote from: RazorClawBurger King is good in some places, but here it's always burnt, ugh...
It's not that their burgers are always burnt, it just seems that way because they're the only fast food joint that charbroils them so it makes them seem burnt. I still don't like burger king though but it's better than somethings I've had. In my opinion fast food pwns. I think Mcdonalds is the standard for fast food. I haven't been to sonic's before. Taco Bell is solely a mexican food excursion.  The dominatrix of all fast food and in my opinion all food is Hardees with the thickburger. You all act like you've never had one before.
COOL STORY BRO

Veranor

Quote from: NaltacaThe dominatrix of all fast food and in my opinion all food is Hardees with the thickburger
Are you sure you're using that word correctly?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Aqualis

Quote from: NaltacaThe dominatrix of all fast food and in my opinion all food is Hardees with the thickburger. You all act like you've never had one before.
I didn't like it. Of course, they made me feel sick, so that probly has something to do with it. Besides, butterburgers are much better, and you can't get those at Hardee's. You forget the apostophe.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

I dunno if I'm using that word correctly but it sounded cool in there to me. It has the dominating part at the start of it but...  you can't get thickburgers where you get butterburgers though, so there's the downside to butterburgers.
COOL STORY BRO

Neobaron

sounds right to me Razor =-)

---

That is... if you think aboot it. (the context)

*ponders*

---

hahahahaha
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Veranor

Quote from: Neobaronsounds right to me Razor =-)

---

That is... if you think aboot it. (the context)

*ponders*

---

hahahahaha
I know you meant me, but that's ok. And that's totally nasty dude.

No you did not use the word correctly. Look it up if you're confused because it's not really appropriate for a forum where you can't say "(hades)"
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Nohc my friend, you need to visit some quality pizza places. I haven't lately, as I'm trying to get into better shape *pats tummy*