Fast food

Started by Neobaron, October 15, 2004, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

All my friends are getting Maz-das!
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Toss up between Sonic and Subway.  But I voted Sonic because it's there.
Arby's is good too, but they're a bit expensive. ^_^

Amoraq

"I just watched Supersize Me". "Is scared at Mcdonalds and all other fast food places".

Subway is the best though, especially their cookies.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Burger King. Mmmm, chips.

Klamath

In-n-Out is my personal favorite.  (Is that just a California thing or do other states have In-n-Out?)

Since that wasn't up there, though, I went ahead and put Taco Bell; it's like not wholly Mexican food, but almost; at any rate very tasty.  I can't stand McDonald's, Burger King has a few good items but generally I don't care for it... Jack in the Box is awesome, but it has the worst thing for you (healthwise) on the fast food market - the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger.  But oh boy is that good. XD
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

RazorClaw

Burger King is good in some places, but here it's always burnt, ugh...

Klamath

Same here, RazorClaw... the burgers at the Burger King in my town have the consistency of shoe leather.  :D  

Merely wandering along,

The Lady Shael

My dad used to love Burger King...then he broke his tooth (it sounded very painful) on some sort of rock in a burger and has never eaten Burger King food since.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

i like the idea of toco bell... but i've never actually gotten anything GOOD from them, i always get some soggy 'ol borito or something thats never any good.

so i chose wendys 'cause its where i go most of the time... i HATE mcdonalds, their food makes me sick. aslo wendys has changed their fries to be more like mcdonalds...  without the sick!

RazorClaw

Quote from: KlamathSame here, RazorClaw... the burgers at the Burger King in my town have the consistency of shoe leather.  :D
Lucky you. Ours is like the leather of a goalie pad that was used for ten years and never aired out and then chewed by a dog that has a bad breath problem...  

Guthorm Swordmaster

I used to like KFC a bit but then i got food poisoning.British Mcdonalds are quite nice although I havent had any in over a year...........................

Arguia Zsah

I don't like fast food much... MacDonalds is urgh! so is Burger King, and i haven't heard of the other places. KFC isn't too bad, I like Frankie and Benny's, but that isn't really fast food.

I prefer proper food, not digusting stuff that tastes of carboard.

Some fast food places (Pizza Hut... does that count?) are OK, not MacDonalds! ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  

RazorClaw

Pizza Hut's gross. They have a machine that pours extra grease on their pizza. Their crust tastes like plastic, their cheese is all faky, their sauce is mediocre, and their pepperonis are way too crisp and not spicy enough to be "spicy" but spicy enough to not taste like normal pepperonis. Dominos isOK, Serranos and a couple other midwestern places are yummy, MAckenzie River (which we have here) is too expensive for the size, and isn't as good as homemade. And, Aguia, just because Pizza Hut tastes as bad as McDonalds, no, it's not fast food. I hate Pizza Hut also because you have to wait twenty minutes for your sub-par meal.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Nobody does Hamster like KFC.

Klamath

Quote from: RazorClawLucky you. Ours is like the leather of a goalie pad that was used for ten years and never aired out and then chewed by a dog that has a bad breath problem...
...Eeeeew.

Peace Alliance: I find that the quality of fast food varies by location.  Like in Sacramento there's a Taco Bell that made the best burrito I'd ever tasted from them.  Back where I used to live, though, they're still good but not as good as they could be.

Merely wandering along,