IQ Test

Started by Aqualis, October 14, 2004, 12:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Well, I think my IQ was around there on another test as well.  It obviously has some faults, but who knows how much.  True/False makes it easier to guess as well.

Neobaron

Even if the test is total BS... im with Naltaca.

There seems to be an intelligent group here, so it really doesnt suprise me that we all have gotten at least mediorce on the little test thingie...

---

Its not like every third person is talking some incohernent babble with an expletave here and there so we can know what their frame of mind is..

Here we can all make valid arguments (well... most of us) and fight back if need be with real (well... most of the time) points that actually make sense (well... so this sentence was a /little/ exaggerated... but you catch my drift im sure)

If i wanted that id already be back in C&C listening to the aimless whines of my defeated opponents ^.^
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

RazorClaw

Quote from: NaltacaLol, a little studying can't help. Your IQ measures your capability to learn not what you know. I got a 147 yet in school I am failing the majority of my classes simply because I find what they do pointless.  But all this proves my theory, "Redwallers are too intelligent for their own good."
Hmph, well I'm a straight-A student and... cra-p! I have to write a paper that was due last Wednesday... Excuse me!

Naltaca

See? That's just it, Redwall typically draws in strictly intelligent people. Or perhaps it draws in nearly all people but the intelligent people are the only ones intelligent enough to make it to the ROC.
COOL STORY BRO

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

~>John<~

Mine was 155 on that thing............... Mine when I was a kid was 160.....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Larrusus Deathspear

152, seems a tad higher then the real I.Q. test I took
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Peace Alliance

135 - 144 | Highly gifted | Professionals

i took it before.... i've taken like 3 of the online ones and got around 136 each time, so i'm pretty sure its close to accurate.

calria

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 164

I tested into the 180's several years ago... then again, it is 3AM here... hmmm...

Menatus

Okay, anyone who actually believes they got over 130 or so on this test is just fooling themselves.  Considering everybody on this board got like 150 or greater, and I think most of us aren't professors and proffesionals...I'm with Veranor.

I usually get anywhere from like 122-130-something on these tests and I can believe THAT. XD In school they always put me in really high classes because I get really good test scores...then I fail all my classes...so they put me in harder ones! Now I'm in like mostly normal ones...though most of them are like art and drama anyway.

I didn't get this test grade because I put in an old email cuz I didn't want them spamming my inbox, and it was inactive. XD

~>John<~

Are you saying I'm a liar? I can forward the email to you..............
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wildwood

I just went through pressing random answers and got 118.  They should eliminate T/F and make it multiple choice and get rid of the time thing.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: ~>John<~Are you saying I'm a liar? I can forward the email to you..............
No, she's saying the whole thing is to stroke people's egos.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

~>John<~

QuoteOkay, anyone who actually believes they got over 130 or so on this test is just fooling themselves.
I usually get anywhere from like 122-130-something on these tests and I can believe THAT.

That implies that My response was right Veranor. so. plus,Menatus, you make me mad by implying that I cant be higher then her "Realisitic i.e. a little above average" scores

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome