RWL 2nd Anniversary!!

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2004, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Yeah, I know, it's supposed to be October 14, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt if we started celebrating the night before. ^_^

Happy 2nd Birthday, RWL!!

Happy Birthday ::hats::

Go out and drag old RWLers onto the forums so they can at least wish RWL a Happy Birthday! Go reminisce wistfully about First Era, your old warlord number, the old server where nobody knew how to play, legendary clans, whatever.

*hands out slices of a giant birthday cake*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

*looks over list of past hordes*

Older Reg.: Windhounds (116) Windhounds (17) Windhounds ll (#480) Windhounds (#30) Blue Tang(#30) Nero (#13) Soundesign (#633) Sebulba (#12) Windhounds (#12) Ri? (#18) Firefox (#226)
Current Reg.: Blue Dragon #437

Turbo.: Vientoperros (#30) Vientoperros ll (#22) VientoperrosIII (#17) Vientoperros V (#25)Swordfish (34) Stormfin (#9) Charizard (#32) Dark Dratini (#24) Carvanha (#29) Sylfaen (#23) Latias (#17) Sunkist (#11) CSS Albemarle (#6) Vientoperros Volve (#143) Organized Chaos (#20) Hazard (#6) Firebird (#12)
Current T.S.: D.H.2

*sighs*
kinda hard ta believe it's been 2 years..  'course, for me it hasnt been..  not quite yet...  about another three or four weeks methinks..  

meh..  *pads off to get a slice of cake from Shael*
mm..  orange soda too...

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D AHHH............ Good old RWL... I love this place!!!!! Happy birthday RWL!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :P  :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Very cool to think that so many things have happened in a mere 2 years. It certainly seems longer when you're living 1 turn every 10 minutes.

To celebrate, lets have a drink! Bawls is by far my drink of chioce!

*does a RWL jig*

Dead Eye

Regular- Death Squad, Silver Tounge's Army, Dead Eye's Horde, Black Warrior, Winter Warrior, Domitian, Dead Eye Horde, (forgot name but made Dawn with it), King's Servant or whatever, Razac, (No doubt many more)
Curent Horde: Wouldn't you like to know

Never played turbo EVER

Clans: JuskaWong, Silver Juska, Dark, Blades, Winter, Mordor, Dawn, LL, Rome, Sworn, Northern, and many more  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Calvinators #552... ARK. w/ Julie. Happy b-day RWL!  

Kilkenne

Kilk's Marauders (60) (and various others)
Sovereign Allegiance (various)
Constantine (5)

9 more days for my 2 year aniversary...

It's been a while...

Klamath

Wow... 's been ages since I was playing here (Aurelia Corps #7).  I should come around more often... XP

Anyway, this place holds a lot of great (and just weird) memories that I don't reflect on often enough.  Compared to its two year lifespan I wasn't on RWL very long at all, I see.  Happy two years to RWL and to everyone still around, especially those from ye olden days.  I'll try to pop in a little more often from now on. ^_^
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Scarwake

blah....is someone happy now???

*shrugs and walks off*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

:P Darn you, TJ.

First Era: The Black Raiders (#55), The Band of Rebels (#225), El Queso (#419? #319?), Daughters of Delor (#679), [someone with the word "Darkness" in it] (#1235).
Others: The rest of the eras I used Daughters of Delor, numbers including #20, #6, #7...I used other horde names too, but they aren't important. (meaning, I forget the names)
Turbo: Don't remember, but not important anyway. Never could keep up much with Turbo.

Clans: DI, EO, VU, ROM, Imperial, KM, and that's all I can remember.

Yay, Klamath is here! Let's all play 'drag a RWL oldbie to the forums'! Except those that are banned of course, in case any of you were getting ideas... :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Started as "wolf bite."

First clan: "Blades."

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

blah, look in sig for 1st era thingy......

*dies*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

Stereotypical oldie, first clan DI :P Also Hair Raisers, #121.
So much to say :)
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

What'll happen by like, the tenth anniversary? Everyone'll be out of college, probably married w/ kids... RWL will die due to the sudden change that is made to people in college. They learn the "R" word, which is-- can I bring myself to utter it?-- responsibility. No more time for RWL, they'll say. And we young 'uns will be kicked out, because 11 people aren't enough. And we will mourn and weep. The End.  (*This bizarre and stupid tale of tragedy has been brought to you by Juicier Juice-- 110% juice. The ONLY Juice in the world that defies mathematics!*)

Ruatine

*sprinkles confetti everywhere*

Happy 2nd Birthday, RWL!

(Indeed, responsibility, like working 30 hours/week, going to class 19 hours/week and still trying to fit a social life, homework and a decent amount of sleep into that.  ;) )
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart