Southern Wildcat Alliance

Started by cloud, October 12, 2004, 09:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

looking to join a rich/powerful up and coming Clan? Then Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to join. I'm open to any people wanting to join, new and old...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

There is no room for any other. Ereptor is the past. Ereptor is the present. Ereptor shall be our future. All hail the Emperor.

The Lady Shael

*thwaps Kilk* Stop discouraging the newbie. *hands on hips and glares menacingly*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Hothkar the Fallen

Yeah! It was hard enough getting started in the first place! I never heard from the rep of the clan I asked about, so making our own seemed like the best bet.

So you'll have to get used to us...
I have a plan, and it's so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.

~Baron Vladigood Vodka~

Kilkenne

Holby

Kilk can't get anyone else to do it, you see.
I will not deleted this

Juska

Lol, ah more noob clans hope you do well.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

hey juska arent all your accounts dead? so i wouldnt be talking too much...
-Kilk

Juska

Why, yes they are I guess that was because I warred my (behind) off and got killed 3 times......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

Juska is certainly a loudmouth but he fights like (hades)...

So no newb should be provoking him....  

---

Best of luck to you.

BA will help you along, but dont expect us to give too much.

We serve Ereptor, but we're not as hardcore as certain persons aboot.

---

*glances over shoulder at kilk... who has begun to foam at the mouth*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wildwood

Quotehey juska arent all your accounts dead? so i wouldnt be talking too much...

Lol exactly what I was thinking.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Kilkenne

I'm sorry Holby, did I offend you by saying that to the newb? Well, that's okay, just go back into the corner and play with your leaders. No harm done.

Guthorm Swordmaster

cloud most people here wouldnt want to go one on one with Juska so I wouldnt be acting so cocky.

RazorClaw

Quote from: KilkenneI'm sorry Holby, did I offend you by saying that to the newb? Well, that's okay, just go back into the corner and play with your leaders. No harm done.
1. Holby currently has a mere 3M net lower than you.
2. About your first post, Ed Greater Than You now has twice the net of Ereptor...