First Decree

Started by Ereptor, October 10, 2004, 01:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

RazorClaw sighed. 'Twas inevitable. Death due to inactivity. Ah, well. Being a peasant was boring. He had liked being evil... Smushling those with more land than he, or less. Sack, capture, poison, it mattered not, in the old days. And it would be the same now. As the sun rose, a great darkness came over the land, and the sun was black, all but for the orange outline. A new age had come.  

Dead Eye

Dead Eye laughed as his skiff armada poured in. Yes, being an Admiral to the Lord Kilk had it's advantages, number one being aid. Dead Eye once again was garbed as an Admiral, taking his position to the seas again. Of course, he kept his fortress on land. A floating fortress would be...dangerous. Light had taken his place in rank 1, that much was obvious. The fighter was glorious, one with much skill. Light was mighty in all shapes and forms, and Dead Eye would bow to such a leader.

He swirved and walked down the long hallway, kicking open a door to his War Room. It was filled with a massive weapon collection, one to fill his whole Royal Guard. He had every type of weapon, and all could be used at a moment's notice. He walked to the large table in the center, where a slave had set maps over the table. He read over them...yes, this wasn't so bad. Swamp Alliance had made some movements to him, but not enough to be of worry. He was pleased with these results.

"Captain. Take a full force of skiffs, go forth to the Swamp Alliance's lands, slaughter any on the seas. Take some land, show them that they shall not touch the horde of Dead Eye. Make their familys weep. They have bothered me for the last time." the stoat ran off, and Dead Eye turned back to his other captain.

"Border up my lands. Let none enter them. Get me a small force of skiffs, my own personal craft, we sail to Lord Kilk's country. I need to speak with my Lord to see what happens next. Send a message ahead of us to tell him. Come!" he made sure he was wearing his Formal Admiral uniform before leaving the fortress. Yes, it would be a welcome sight to see Kilk and the Northlands.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

:rolleyes:  Dead Eye always bows to good players...  

Dead Eye

OOC: not even going to start, I seriously don't feel like flaming. By the way Razorclaw, I congradulate you on your victory in fighting Sworn (don't think I ever did), you did a wonderful job with getting Windy's aid to buy troops.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Astaroth

As light descended over Mossflower, a great unbalance unfolded. From distant lands, those of which the light was born, it came. Without the positive balance of those forces; a great darkness emerged. Conceived from the shards of the Gem of Immortality; long ago shattered by a great hero.

Unstopped in the distant land, their people's great king imprisoned within their underworld. They control the feudal kingdoms through a puppet lord. His powerful armies now infest those lands with putrid hate, falsehood, and cowardice. This given, the shadows now have the opportunity to follow the light.

The shadow's power grew, beneath the world of man, unchecked, unstopped, ready and now poised to strike deep within the lands of Mossflower...

RazorClaw

Quote from: Dead EyeOOC: not even going to start, I seriously don't feel like flaming. By the way Razorclaw, I congradulate you on your victory in fighting Sworn (don't think I ever did), you did a wonderful job with getting Windy's aid to buy troops.
:rolleyes:  Actually, I pressganged. Didn't use Windy's cash. And I at least kept my net 'til giving out aid. I did not have my entire clan give me aid then lose it within a few days. And you just flamed me, for a joke I made that wasn't intended to be flame, I was poking a bit of fun. But whatever.  

Dead Eye

OOC: sorry, didn't mean to flame. I would change it but why bother. I was serious, nice job in the war. Sorry, bad night...dang the opposite sex

A Darkness Conquered

The lord of ages past gone, king of a realm forgotten rides through day and into the night to meet a fallen friend.

Approaching the empire's capital, the courtyard doors curve open.
A mighty soldier, based in gold and shining health walks toward his trampled guest.

"News has reached from abroad and far;"
"You have betrayed me."

The hero of old, and saviour of light grasps his bridle, and relieves his beast of it's final burden.  Taking off it's marble-graced saddle, he sends it away, unto the glistening stars.  
He whispers,

"A man cloaked in shadows defeats none by fault, but by courage and honour.  A man to fight these battles, hones skills of truth and hardship.  A man, like you."

The great emperor turns his back, walks many paces towards his capital.  
Turning violently, he shouts,

"Who are YOU? To command such trouble? WHO are YOU to defeat my dream? WHO are YOU... To betray a friend?"

The steelclad ruler paces towards his friend, relieving his armour, exclaiming his robes.
Running towards his ally, he screams,

"To defeat the darkness within us, to save the world from destruction, to ensure your victory be absolute, keep my heart by yours dear friend!"

Unsheathing his mighty blade, the warrior runs, towards his friend and comrade.  Ereptor stands glazed by his new opponent's zeal, and wonders what will become of this world he lives for, this world he chooses to forge.  
As the approaching conflict rages within him, he releases his tension, and draws his sword.  Facing his friend, his ally, his comrade, his brother, he attacks.

Before greeting Ereptor's shining presence, Light relinquishes his armed weapon, falling into his brother's blade.
He whispers,

"From my kingdom doth pass your succession, from my heart, your blade.
Brother hold me close, let me pass.
Light faulters by none"

With such result of battle, Ereptor stood, speechless.  His life indebted, his kingdom renowned.  The decision for life, was now his, and his alone.  With his fallen brother beneath him, and his livelihood before him, the next era shall be an era of man, forged by one...
Ereptor.

RazorClaw

*coughgodmodecough* Yeesh, terrible cold...