Party! Woo!

Started by Holby, October 07, 2004, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

The Loren Party is in lush surroundings, fountains and a beautiful courtyard marking the front half of the available area, where creatures of all kinds are dancing about. A 6' yellow wolf is in the thick of it, breakdancing wildly as others around cheer him on. Behind is an open building that takes up nearly the other half, and Holby's voice booms from it addressing all present.
"Welcome to the Loren Party!"
Music suddenly rises in volume, and lights start flashing, illuminating the just dark evening.
The night wasn't going to end anytime soon.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

dancing spiffily, peace alliance scanns the party for any chick to hit on... sadly, all he found was checkerpaw and a cofee crip, so instead he devoted his attention to handing out candy!!

Reporter

The Reporter snaps a shot of Wolf's dancing and out of the corner of his eye sees Peace disappearing into the shadows. Maybe Peace had found what he was looking for. Loading a new film into his camera, the Reporter hurries off in pursuit of Peace and his potential date.

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Tercios enters the room looking pretty smashed.
"You call yourself Loren????  You sold out all your principals *mumbles for a while* YOU MAKE ME SICK! grooooooooooooooooggggggg O gooooooooooooood"  coincidentaly, Tercios actually starts feeling sick and runs to the bathroom.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

The 6 foot long yellow wolf takes a break from dancing, as he is delighted that he only cracked one rib in the attempt at brake dancing, and walks off to the punch table.  Juby starts rambling incoherently then falls over passed out. Wolf thinks to him self ?Hummm, I did not even know he was drunk.?  Then Holby runs up and pulls the wolf aside and discreetly shows pictures of Peace romantically petting a chicken.  Looking at the entrance, tons of people are crowding in, the night had barely started ?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Angst Vulpine

(Ach, you gave me the most freekish image of a breakdancing wolfbite. Thanks. XD)
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

RazorClaw

*turns on "Thank you for letting me be myself" and discos* Wheeeee!

Peace Alliance

Peace comes out from the shadows holding a dead chicken. "I TRYED TO SAVE IT!" he moaned "poor thing never stood a chance.... seems he had a run in with holby and uummm" *sobs* "Holby KILLLED it!! he couldn't help it, he's just gone into a kill frenzy!"

placing the chicken in a box and sending it downriver, Peace takes another look around, and decides maybe the best thing to do would be to call an ambulence for juby...

Juby (Tercios)

*is lieing on the ground unconscious*
*farts*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Holby

Holby glints evilly from the dark, looking for some new prey to stalk. Picking something out of his tooth, he eyes a solitary finger on the floor. He slowly draws near, but catches a terrible whiff from the creature, and in the distance he can hear sirens drawing nearer.
He slinks back into the dark and looks hungrily at the photos he showed Wolf.
I will not deleted this

IFman

*runs away from juby with 3 cupcakes in hand*
*stares at everybody staring at him*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Larrusus Deathspear

[insert much rejoicing here]
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

RazorClaw

*puts chicken with dynamite in it (Like Looney Tunes!) that walks into Holby's corner*

Kilkenne

Kilkenne stumbles in, unaware of his surroundings, absolutely confused, looking bedraggled and slightly inebriated.

"HOLD EVERYTHING!"

"WE'RE GOING STREAKING!"

(Oh yeah...Everyone hop on the random bus...)