Last thing you copied.

Started by The Lady Shael, October 06, 2004, 04:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovOne. Been in negative billions before in econ. THAT sucks.... 4 billion stoats does HORRIBLE things to the economy. Two last thing I copied.. umm the references section of my term paper lol.
In Commanders, right? And I thought 12M or so was a lot...

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yeppers Commanders. How you think I got ranked 9th and and a huge amount of land in one run? LOL. Fun fun.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

I should use an RWL reference in my Economics class... :D  

Nohcnonk

13     Nohcnonk A. Ranog     Crewmember: Master Chief Petty Beast     70,000 G
14    wolf bite    Landlubber    70,000 G

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

*pastes, reads, then deletes*

Essay on how AP classes will affect my tomorrow. It's just for a contest, and extra credit for my AP english class...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

I have a car. It is blue. It is invisible. It is non-exsistent. It goes beep.  

Arguia Zsah

Turns: 271 Cash: $0 Land: 0 Loyalty: 231 Food: 0 Health: 100% Networth: $99

Yep.

Aqualis

Hmm... I didn't have anything previously copied. Odd.  :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Veranor

A quote from a cynic... but it'll get censored here because he refers to donkeys by the other name.

EDIT:

Hey it posted it without editing, but I don't want to get gagged.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Arguia Zsah

Sonoras

This is odd, I only copied it to send to other friend:

Sonoras:sup?
Peshmakego: hey
peshmakego: AWAY WIT YOU!!!!
Sonoras: ehh....ok.....
Sonoras: ?
Peshmakego is no longer signed on.

The Lady Shael