How much do you weigh?

Started by Nohcnonk, October 05, 2004, 02:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonSlavers

no your not, i'd like to see you prove that to everyone.  I know you may be able to beat me but i dont know about all the rest of the people
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

windhound

Demon?!  Razor's last post wasnt spam.  It had somthin to do with the topic.  Almost all your posts in this topic have been spam.  cut it out.

...being light is an advantage..  it's easier to walk if you can see your feet ^_^  especially when you walk up and down stairs..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Quote from: DemonSlaversno your not, i'd like to see you prove that to everyone.  I know you may be able to beat me but i dont know about all the rest of the people
I didn't say better at the game. Just better. Veranor, are you #382?

Wolf Snare

got an electric scale. 119.5 lbs. ^_^

david you aren't 4'1" lol.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

PEOPLE!  Why must you spam in my topics!? XD  And please stop arguing too.  Take complaints to an admin.  That's why we have them.

I have an electric scale too.  I'm 187.4 pounds now, since I know at least one of you is keeping track. XD

Oh, and no one of a respectable age is 4'1", though I dunno where anyone said they were...

Wolf Snare

Quote from: DavidI weigh 102... Im fat lol. 4'11 and 102 lbs! *needs to lose weight*
^__^ I was just glancing through.. I read wrong..

Still is short though!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sonoras

17 ibs. exact, about 80 pounds underweight!! Whoohoo!! Thanks to this new pill I found in a trash can, I'm reeeeaaaalllly small!! It's cool!!!

:snicker:  

Nohcnonk

So, you're 4 times as old as your weight? XD Sure...

I bet you weigh 97 lbs.

Sonoras

Ahh......close but no banana!!!!

Gen. Volkov

Ok. Demonslavers is pissing me off.. cause half the time he makes no SENSE. Ad razorclaw is pissing me off for arguing with the little so and so instead of just tossing out vague insults that are way over his head like he should. And lastly... how much I weigh is really none of your business... but I will tell you my height and you can guess. I'm 6'5". 6 feet 5 inches for you metric people who need to convert it into centimeters.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

DemonSlavers

::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  ::disagrees:: do you think i care that you mad at me Um NO!!!

So please do Me and im not sure about razor a faver and just shut it cause its me and razors little argument, and you just need to stay out of it :angry:

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Sonoras

Gah,you.....is noob allowed still?

DemonSlavers

What are you calling me a noob?  <_<

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Yellow Eyes

I'm about 6 or 6'1, 190-195 lbs. I know people that are 4'11, but never met anyone under 4'1 except for littler kids.

DemonSlavers

The # 1 Turbo Playa'