How much do you weigh?

Started by Nohcnonk, October 05, 2004, 02:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I dub thee, "Easily Irratated Southern Maker of Spam". Is that better? Sounds more official, methinks.

DemonSlavers

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Ooh, a nice one-word post there, exemplery spam. I'm dubbing Demonslavers. That's who. Really, my acknowledgement of your spam is in itself spam.  

DemonSlavers

WHO CARES IF ITS ONE WORD OR 50!!!!! its a simple question who was it. and how is that spam!!!!!!! man shut up!

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

David

I weigh 102... Im fat lol. 4'11 and 102 lbs! *needs to lose weight*

RazorClaw

Quote from: DemonSlaversWHO CARES IF ITS ONE WORD OR 50!!!!! its a simple question who was it. and how is that spam!!!!!!! man shut up!
I have suceeded on proving my thesis of "easily irritated".  :P  

DemonSlavers

ok ok so what and you've proved my theroy you being wrong. ::agrees::  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

That makes no sense... If you half the time respond with "SHUT UP YOU IDIOT AND SHUT YOUR TRAP!", then you are easily irritated. If you respond half the time with "Holby is a 60-year-old black man from missisippi that smokes pipes and plays piano", then you'd be wrong. ntm, you never presented any "theory".

Dead Eye

Though that one about Holby doews make some sense....
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

DemonSlavers

thank you and you know you were trying to get me mad and thats why.  And i did prove my theory that i was never spamming and that your a complete waste of time.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Quote from: Dead EyeThough that one about Holby doews make some sense....
LOL. Demon, I barely brought out anything. I didn't try to irritate you very much, until recently, because you were so irritated by my normal, intelligent requests. 1) You were spamming 2) Try and beat me on any server and you'll prove I'm a waste of time. I doubt you can. Right now, only 6 people in the game that didn't receive aid from josh are better than me...  

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawLOL. Demon, I barely brought out anything. I didn't try to irritate you very much, until recently, because you were so irritated by my normal, intelligent requests. 1) You were spamming 2) Try and beat me on any server and you'll prove I'm a waste of time. I doubt you can. Right now, only 6 people in the game that didn't receive aid from josh are better than me...
higher than you by networth*

not "better".  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

heh.  Razor, Demon..  move yer argument to the spa room..  yer cloggin' up the topic
Demon, according to the forum rules a one word post is indeed spam.  I suggust you look through the forum rules before trying to make an argument that you didnt spam

*weighs roughly 120 lbs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

DemonSlavers

there is no arugument hes just annoying... and yes i looked but you know what a one word post is not spam if its one simple question and doesnt need anymore informations so theres no need for making it bigger in any way.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

windy is skinny, skinny man... Of course, Veranor, my mistake. I'm "better" than everyone, just not possesing higher net...