Amusing Quote(s)

Started by windhound, October 04, 2004, 09:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Veranor

"As for that which has been said, that it is better and more advantageous for your state not to interfere in our war, nothing can be more erroneous; because by not interfering you will be left, without favour or consideration, the guerdon (reward) of the conqueror" - Roman Legate to council of Acheans.

Ooops, I didn't see the "Amusing" thing, so yeah... mine isn't amusing but it's kind of interesting.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Angst Vulpine

The general public is generally mindless.

-Cally.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

"That man deserves to be kicked to death by an idiot, and I'm just the one to do it."
-Texas congressional candidate

'Idiot' replaced another word, btw...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

"The longest one syllable english word is 'squirrelled'"
~wikipedia.org

I find that amusing for some reason.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Angst Vulpine

"Well, I think that Jews go to heaven to. I mean, they're  religious and believe in God, they just don't have all of the Christian beliefs." -Mother

"Ooh, so Christianity's like an expansion pack for Judism." -Myself
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Arguia Zsah

'What sort of person sits down and writes a maniacal laugh? And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.' - Terry Pratchett

Mwahahahahahahahaharrr!!!!!

Aqualis

"I think it's trying to tell us something!" - Some movie I dont remember
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

I have a bunch of quotes I hear from friends and family in real life...I've been keeping track since February of this year, and I've been posting them all in my LJ. Some of you are probably regular readers, but for others, here's the link: (26 entries so far! Well, some have more quotes than others, and some quotes are less funny than others)

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories....otes&filter=all

They're all sorted by date.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

"It's sticky!  What is it?"
           -Frodo

Arguia Zsah

It's mine. All mine, My precioussssssssssssss

(Gollum)

Trident

"We have EVERYTHING in common!  Except for..."
  -Um... This would have to be me.  

"Did you see that?  That chair just RAN into me!"
  -You know who said this.

"I can do that, I'm blonde.  So what's YOUR excuse?"

Juska

"God must love stupid people he made so many!"

"If you strangle a smurf what color does it turn?"
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

"Never argue with the stupid. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

---

"What do you mean, 'Its a bomb!'?"

---

"And then, with typical british efficiancy, they mistook armonal, the american drug used to enhance ________ (insert what you think it is here) , with Amonol, the explosive. This led to great confusion at hill 60, as the commanders became suspicious of their men and began to send patrols to make sure the men werent sneaking away at night and whoring about in nearby Belgian towns."

---

"Help! Help! Im being opressed!"
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Holby

"...Every day you act worse, but today you're acting like tomorrow."
Fred Astaire, from Roberta

"Ho"
"Ho ho"
"Ho"
"Ho ho ho ho ho"
"Ho"
"ho ho"

-Help

"...four baby turtles!"
-Splinter