Stored Turns: 2000
Clans: Optional
Scouting: Normal
Protection: while under 10K land, once over your out for good

Food will be worth very little Networth
Land will be worth an LOT of Networth
Land NW: 1/1,000

Land can be sent as aid.

Also, if you have any wishes or suggestions (i know you do) for commanders, gimme a ring, and i'll see what i can do.  I'm in charge of setup and promotion :-D

ENJOY

Darkstar

Sounds good, and HEY WHAT'S UP PEOPLE?
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Veranor

Quote from: Peace AllianceProtection: while under 10K land
Does that mean that once you hit 10k you're out for good or does it mean that if you ever dip below 10k again that you go back into protection?

EDIT:

I was thinking and, again the whole deal with protection. Ok I realize it will go fast with 500 turns/10 mins, but still, if Land is that valuable (netwise) you will be scouting very little very quickly. even now, with like 9k land you're lucky for 15 per turn. If it's a lot more than that, it could take like 7k turns to scout out of protection.
Correction: 644 turns if there are no mods.

But, do you have any numbers? Like how much more land is worth?

Now my whole post is irrelevant Peace.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

there i edited in the land NW for ya.

as for protection. the reason its 10K land, is because it'll keep people from getting seconds out or protection, and going right on the attack. if thats how everyone plays, then there will be less land, and it will always be bunched up.

if everyone comes out with 10K land, then from the start, the land will be VERY spread out. and since everyone wants land for NW, then that means it'll be even harder to bunch it up... that is from the start. i reolise that come saterday night it wont make a difference either way, but i thought it'd be cool to be able to start out with frantic warfare for land don't ya think?

:-D thanks for the suggestions  ::agrees::  

Guthorm Swordmaster

I like the idea,How about a buying land round of commanders that'll get alot of land.

Peace Alliance

umm... well i'm pretty sure with all those turns, and all the people playing, and the hugeness of being able to guy land... the server would die :(

and even if not... i think its just way too much... commanders as about being able to lose everything in an instant, and get it back the next, if you can just buy land....

anyways, good suggestion, maybe theres a small scale way we could use it.

Guthorm Swordmaster

How about being able to buy a max of 300k land or something?

Wildwood

Awesome.  Peace do you still have those banners that I accenendally deleted.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Peace Alliance

i lost my banners in stuff in the great fall of my hard drive.... and then graffiti deleted them too 'cause i hadn't logged on all summer while i was away.

those dorks

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juska

What are the races going to be? Regular or some retto dreampt up? What locations can we go to aswell, and what is the hitlimit on unclanned empires.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

... Land is worth /that/ much this round? It could get very interesting, but I can't imagine that anyone will be able to hold the top spot for long...

Peace Alliance

yes, juska if it doesn't say anythings different, then its the same. to answer your question

:)  

Juska

Ok, thank you Peace.

Personally I think the hit limit should be increase to 42.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Yeah, the hit limit should definately increase if land is that vital.