Ridiculous

Started by Veranor, October 02, 2004, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

nevermind, I didn't mean it like that.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

haha... I don't think they realize that yet eh? Even if they do, there isn't much they can do. It's too late.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Veranor

Quote from: Wolf Snarehaha... I don't think they realize that yet eh? Even if they do, there isn't much they can do. It's too late.
Not in BAXX. Good luck trying to get an impenetrable defense in BAXX.

Breaking Leaders:
2 Suiciders kill off leaders, follow through with 2 strong leader attackers

Breaking troops:
Don't be ridiculous, either break with leaders or pass armies for 1/2 Rats via mass ToGing or Indying.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

ok... well you take each one of us out of the top ten, then I'll believe you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Veranor

Quote from: Wolf Snareok... well you take each one of us out of the top ten, then I'll believe you.
Psh, coordinated strikes can take anyone out.

No clan lasts forever.

Rome, Slayer....

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

aha.. we'll be here a while yet... and since we are neutral, they won't be going straight for us..I say let them go about with their tiny likkle war, our clan will keep on rising. Wh might you be ingame, and what is your position in the war?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Veranor

Quote from: Wolf Snareaha.. we'll be here a while yet... and since we are neutral, they won't be going straight for us..I say let them go about with their tiny likkle war, our clan will keep on rising. Wh might you be ingame, and what is your position in the war?
I'm not playing. And I doubt how long you can stay neutral and hold your spots. I have nothing against Ablaze, but it's kind of amusing how some of the best players in the game are holding the top 10 together and no one really cares. Everyone was all up-in-arms with Rome, but what now?  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

wolf bite

As of yet, Ablaze are not terrorists. But with all the land up there, it will starve the rest of the game.

Then as to the petty war, it is much like real war. One side starts it, the other side reacts. The first side uses chemical warfare, the other side must use the same to stay in the war. The first side starts sending its nuclear weapons, and the other side must do the same or be annihilated. Sworn has put Loran in the predicament that the only way for them to not be killed is to take out the members of the Sworn before they can use their turns to kill more members of Loran. Thus leaving Loran with no turns to spare to build defenses or to fight for land. It does not leave Loran with any options. A sad state in deed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Veranor

Oh well, I tried. Hopefully you guys can finish this up without too much damage and quickly too.

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wildwood

I made it to rank 5 I think and all of our clan is in the top 12, Slazzar is 9th, and we are kind of in the Sworn war.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Peace Alliance

Veranor, do you honestly think loren and sworn are unaware of what you're telling them? They know full well what the consequences of this war are, and you can't honestly believe they haven't at least glanced at the top 10.

if you want to start a war with ablaze, Veranor, i'm afraid your going to have to sign up, and start it yourself.

Oh, and wildwood. while you were attacking me and ablaze, it seems you left yourself open for a dozen poisons by someone in sworn... so perhaps you aren't all that involved in the war?

Veranor

Quote from: Peace AllianceVeranor, do you honestly think loren and sworn are unaware of what you're telling them? They know full well what the consequences of this war are, and you can't honestly believe they haven't at least glanced at the top 10.

if you want to start a war with ablaze, Veranor, i'm afraid your going to have to sign up, and start it yourself.

Oh, and wildwood. while you were attacking me and ablaze, it seems you left yourself open for a dozen poisons by someone in sworn... so perhaps you aren't all that involved in the war?

Besides, as they obviously have done nothing about it, a quick reminder doesn't hurt. And how long do you guys think this clan will stay neutral? Hmm, Ereptor, Peace, Kilk, Orcrist, Nick, oh yeah that sounds like just the most fun loving HPRs this game has ever seen!

But honestly though, GL Ablaze, no good take overs as of late, so nice change of pace.

EDIT: The word filters should at least fit in grammatically.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

it comes down to petty honor..  
Holbs wont give 'cause his Loren has never lost,
Sworn wants to prove Loren is beatable

neither side will back down, even if it means letting anohter clan slide into power

I could go and take on Ablaze if I wanted to, and cause quite a  bit of damage, as they will soon landstarve themselves..  but I'd rather use my turns to assist Loren...
I broke my no-kill rule too..  first kill == DeathEater, the one who killed Firefox, so tis fitting..  thankee for the help misc. members of Loren...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

Finished our second one today.

---

Your help is greatly appreciated, SE.

---

I have pondered the situation of the top ten.

Better to have a neutral clan led by someone who is semi-friendly than to have Sworn's heads growing form the fact that theyre up tehre and not us.

---

Why dont you join us and end it if it bothers you so much veranor?

If ur gonna take a stand then take a side... neither of us will give up.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Veranor

Quote from: NeobaronWhy dont you join us and end it if it bothers you so much veranor?

If ur gonna take a stand then take a side... neither of us will give up.
Because the point wasn't "KILL EACH OTHER!111one" it was "STOP FIGHTING!!!!" If I join and spend turns on this war where either side just keeps restarting, I'll waste my time.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org