Learing from my mistakes

Started by Aqualis, September 30, 2004, 09:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Toothpaste burns the eyes. A lot. It's worse than soap, or shampoo, or even that tiny little screw from my glasses.

DO NOT PUT TOOTHPASTE IN YOUR EYE!!!

Trust me.

And to end on a completely unrelated and far less painful note, I want a digital camera.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Wow, Aqualis, pure genius. And when is the next poll 4 a prize?

Aqualis

Soon.

And, yes, I am a genuis. :D

*trips over foot and runs into bookshelf which falls on him*

~the mighta awualis

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

Trident

Salt and pepper also aren't too good for your eyes.  

Aqualis

Quote from: TridentSalt and pepper also aren't too good for your eyes.
Ah, yes. *remembers maigc trick he did when he was eight*

~the mighta awualis

TR Shadow

Aqualis

Hey, at least the trick was convincing. I scared my cousing when I slammed his hand down on the napkin that had been covering the salt shaker, but fortunately the shaker was gone. Very convincing, I could probly still do it too.

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

Ever drink milk right after brushing? yeeuuuck!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Angst Vulpine

Grapefruit juice is worse.  :P  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Aqualis

Yes, I have. *shudders* I try to avoid that. It's actually worse if you drink it before brushing. If you drink it after, the milk washes away some of the taste; if you drink before, they just mix together and stagnate.

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Ugh, never done that, but once I brushed my teeth during the day because that's what all the adults say you should do, and then I licked a grape-flavored popsicle, and it was HORRIBLE. I never finished the popsicle, and I didn't brush my teeth during the day or eat any grape-flavored popsicles for a while after that...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Once, when I was three or four, I was chewing a piece of gum and I ate a Vanilla Wafer Cookie thing, and it was bad.

~the mighta awualis

Veranor

Quote from: Angst VulpineGrapefruit juice is worse.  :P
Grapefruit juice is nasty 24/7 though. It's okay at first, then the after-taste... *shudder*
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org