Sig Length Diet...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 28, 2004, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Ashy's and Nev's is about as long as a signature honestly needs to be.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

Spiffy Pok?mon team, RC.. I should post mine. But it's not finished...

windhound

Deoxys?
gah..  I've fallen behind..  I used to know all of 'em..  though, the dragon Pokemon: Dragonite, Charizard, and the newish one..  Salamence?  zey are spiffy...  Tyranitar cant fly..  other than that 'es ok..
*blinks*  all yer pokemon are over lvl 70..  geez..  is it easier to advance to the next level in Fire/Leaf?  or did you just spend a darn long time to get them all up that high?  I had a lvl 82 fire type..  cant remember what kind.. mouseish..  fire out of it's back... *shrugs*  *yawns*

yip..  short siggys are preferred..  *glances at own*  it's getting a little longish..  not quite to the annoying stage yet though...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

When I used to play that (When Blue was the newest one) I had a lv132 bat thing (I don't remember the name). I know you can't get them above lv100 but there was a secret near one of the islands, you had to use swim and walk on the line where the water and land met. Then this special pokemon poped up and if he didn't run away before you could hit him, one shot killed and you got a really high level pokemon. Scary that I remember that, I haven't play since I was 11, maybe longer.

[Another interesting thing about fighting that critter was that what ever item you had at the top of your item list was duplicated. Whenever I fought it I made sure that I had a One Up on top. My cousin did this and discovered that the limit was 99 of one type of item. All his pokemon were level 100.]

I've shortend my sig. Took out the funny thing.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Missingno! Woo! Glitchy!

*puts them in jars*

*stabs Jirachi* Them things are EVIL FOUL CREATURES.

Arguia Zsah

RazorClaw... i know when something's gone too far and you could have used the sig controler thing if my sig offended you so much that you wanted me banned.

*annoyed*

RazorClaw

I said you should've been THREATENED, but thanks for shortening. ntm I like to read most peeps' sigs, so I don't want to turn them off. Also, windy, not that many people know about Deoxys, 'tis a secret Pokemon you have to work your bushkin off to get. At lvl 72 it has a Sp. Attack of 291, gaining 4 per level up. It had better attack, sp. attack, and speed than Mewtwo by level 50. Unfortunately, its defense JUST got to 60... On Leaf Green you get a Deoxys that has awesome defense, and on Emerald (not yet released in US) you get a Deoxys with really good speed... Anyway, I'm a decent player, so I gots them leveled up... The trick is to beat every possible trainer. Tyranitar is a rock/dark type... ACTUAL dragon types are (in final forms) Dragonite, Salamence, Kingdra, Rayquaza, Altaria, and Flygon. Also, note that I replaced Hitmonlee w/ Kangaskhan, which is now lvl 49... Jirachi is nice, but its stats aren't great... My personal fave is Charizard, when I was like 7 and Red first came out, I got my Charizard to lvl 100 w/ no Rare Candies...  

wolf bite

I for one am happy to have the sigs shortened. I have to have them all on full length so I can see that there are no violations in them. If people want to see what songs lyrics you like and the such, put in a link to your home page on your sig.

Oh, and if you guys want to talk about the Pokemon guys, please open a fresh topic under UMD. Thanks.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

wolf bite

UltraModerated Discussion
Grand Master Wolf Bite

windhound

O.o  UMD for Pokemon?  
thought that was for serios discussion..  *shrugs*  I'd put it in GD or Spa myself..  but I dont feel like making a topic..  maybe later.. ish..  

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Spa is for using the "post" button as much you you want.  Maybe the topic is a bit more informative then that.

General Discussion "Discuss anything you want to about the game." So it really does not fit there.

UMD may be used for deap thoughts or just talking about things that interests you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Myrhakel

The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: RazorClawI said you should've been THREATENED, but thanks for shortening. ntm I like to read most peeps' sigs, so I don't want to turn them off.
*decides to forgive RC*

RazorClaw

Thank you. You cannot imagine how my soul rests and sighs in relief in the prospect of thy forgiveness.