See yah

Started by Morzan, September 25, 2004, 09:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

I know I just joined back up, but yah...There are some problems, bigger then I have ever had, and I realized I cant play RWL while doing it. Yah...

So you know, I didn't want to back out of the war, I tried staying as long as possible, but it didn't end yet. I just did some sucide runs on Blood Wake and now I am done. Sorry, I feel like a jerk for quitting in a middle of war, but basicly with this junk in my life I dont care what Holby or Wolf have to say about me backing out. Yah...I will still be online some. Hopefully. Good luck with the war Sworn and Royal, take down the Alliance. See you guys later.

~Dead Eye~
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

windhound

*nods*
*waves*
hope ya sort your stuff out, hate ta lose a player, even one on the current opposing side ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Life first.

Good luck in whatever you're doing, bro.

wolf bite

Quote from: MorzanI just did some sucide runs on Blood Wake and now I am done. Sorry, I feel like a jerk
Why do I have a hard time trusting anything dead eye says. More like planed KILL on BloodWake.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

ouch, i guess that means you'll have to find someone new to max you out eh wolf... i smell a baby on the way!

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ashyra Nightwing

Bye, Morzan. Good luck with stuff.

Juska

Holby, Nohc, Bloodwake all killed by myself.

Have fun Morzan.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Guthorm Swordmaster

You killed them all?Just now?

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Peace Allianceouch, i guess that means you'll have to find someone new to max you out eh wolf... i smell a baby on the way!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, BURN!

and yeah, tis a pity but kilk said it best.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Killing the helpless now, eh Juska? :P

Sorry to see you go Morzan, but good luck in whatever you do.

Juska

Or course I just didn't kill them now, stupid. I killed Bloodwake last night and the other two way back.

Helpless?  
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Nohc couldn't do anything, he was unable to get on at the time... Blood Wake had just gotten Morzan's attacks, and you weren't the only one attacking Holbs... But take all the credit, as I'm sure you would whether I posted a novel on the speculation of your gameplayin this round of Reg... And good-bye, "Morzan--strong of body but weake of mind"- Brom  

Juska

Don't say Nohc cou'dn't do anything about it he wasn't online, he could have made empire impenetrable therefore we couldn't kill him, if the person is online there is no way your gonna get the kill. I know the impenetrable thing is stupid, but so is your arguement. Of course Morzan hit Bloodwake, that's the point of a kill run you can't take a guy from 10k-0 in 450 turns. Lots of people helped me on the kills, Ash and Morzan mainly, but lots of people helped make them possible, I was just stating that I delivered the final blow.

QuoteBut take all the credit, as I'm sure you would whether I posted a novel on the speculation of your gameplayin this round of Reg

Please do.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

I'm simply stating that, sure, you killed those people, but it's really no biggie... And Nohc was away for ten days, which means he was denied 2-3 runs, which could have easily saved him...