Species...

Started by Twillight, February 13, 2003, 09:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twillight

People going majorly offensive enjoy the lizard (barbarian frnezy) and it's +18% offence power.

Defencives enjoy the wildcat with it's +16% defence.

Then there is also the Flitcheye with the ability to burrow for protection- AND an offencive bonus of 20%!

Half-halves will like the ferret with it's 10% defence and offence.

Wildcats and LIzards - as well as foxes- are the most popular species tha t I've seen.

Wildcats: Pressgang. My favourite...

LIzard: Barbarian frwnzy. Really useful if you have a ton of loyalty and a thorn in the back warlord in your paws..

Fox: Falsify Documents. It is annoying- but useful for them strategic peeeps.

If given choice I'd use Widlcat or Lizard. I'm currently Lizard- I might just revolt...

and YOU?
0==)==D=A=R=K=S=H=A=D=O=W=S=>

~*Former Member of Rakkar*~

~*Former Member of Union *~

~*Former Diplomat of SilverJuska*~

PROUD MEMBER OF RENEGADES OF FROST AND FIRE

~Fate of all fates...I am that is to be feared...
~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~
I do not suffer from insanity. I'm insane- and I LOVE IT!

I was a wildcat, but I wanted Skiffs, so I'm a weasel now..

General Austin

I've neveer tried Wildcat. Is it good?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Wildcat is good, but you don't get many skiffs... I liked the Pressgang, where you got rats, weasels and stoats, but I never seemed to have as many skiffs as the people around me... I made up for this by having huge amounts of rats...

Wildcat is good, if not for the skiffs, its for the 16% defense and 6% offense bonus. I don't use pressgang that much, seems kind of garbage. I have 20mill net, and 500K rats, but it gives me only 50K rats when I use gang!! wat??

General Austin

Ummm... Wow. ;)  :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

500k rats... I take it that's on the old server...

calria

it's ALL about bein' a Stoat, dude.

Badrang the Tyrant

I personally like the Flitchaye (i love their 20% bonus on attacking) and the Wildcat

RazorClaw

I like Ferret, and I used to be a wolf. Both don't have huge advantages, but they don't have any real weaknesses either. I love the wolves' offensive and troop bonuses. I'd like to hear some stuff about weasels from the veterans, such as Shael and Stormclaw and Orcrist.

The Lady Shael

's fun being a weasel...because everyone knows the skiffs are the hardest ones to build up on...so your numbers there are always a good amount behind. "Corsair" also raises your nw a good amount every time....I used to have more skiffs than rats...problem is, those skiffs are truthfully useless if you don't use them to attack or defend with.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

guardians of night

Truthfully, i never really realized a difference in the game and what happens when i was a fox or flitchaye or what ever i have been. So, i just choose what i think i like, usually a fox or wolf.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Scringepaw

I am a ferret.What species get what type of army guys?Like if you're a rat...What kind of troops do you get?Thanks in advance.And hpw do you change the type of species that you are?
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

The Lady Shael

All of that can be answered in the Game Guide. We've all explained this too many times. If you have any other significant questions, look them up in the Game Guide before forcing us to waste energy by typing an explanation for you. And don't you dare ask "How do I get to the Game Guide?", because you've got to have a negative IQ to not be able to answer that question.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

yea shael! newbs! can't live with them, can't live without making fun of them!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov